BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

5 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

I'm in a minority but I don't think the prices are THAT bad on the face of it.

However - the levels of apathy are spiralling out of control at the moment so the numbers will be way down on last year and at rock bottom I think.

People would be prepared to pay a bit more if the product is worth it. As it stands we're really not sure of the product on offer though. There remains the chance that Mowbray is still in charge and hell fire I dread to think of the numbers if that was the case. If they announced I dunno,  Farke as the new manager about to take us on an exciting journey it would stir more interest.

The deadline is unreasonable for the 'cheaper prices too. From the end of the season to the deadline is roughly a month. If we're still none the wiser at that stage who our manager is why the hell are folk going to commit? We don't rush things so even if they announced Mowbray is leaving, how long would they piss fart about getting a new man in? Till after the deadline you can guarantee!

It is not so much the price, as the quality of the product that I do not like.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Can I throw it open to the MB...what would you interpret as a good Season ticket deal?

Btw darrenrover,we're all mightily pissed off with how our Club has been used and abused over the last 12 years...that just might explain the 'negative vibes and back biting'.

Think on.

£339 riverside

£399 BBE & JW Wings

£449 JW

Every consecutive year an Adult has held a season ticket they get £20 off up to a maximum of £100. Reward loyalty. You would have to be really unhappy to walk away from a season ticket and lost a £100 discount.

I don't know who was involved organising the Ewood express thing but that is the only initiative that the club has done that's been impressive.

Everything else from the ground to the squad, to season ticket sales is decaying year on year.  As of today, there is no sign whatsoever that this club is going on an upward trajectory whatsover (in my humble opinion if course).

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

I don't know who was involved organising the Ewood express thing but that is the only initiative that the club has done that's been impressive.

Everything else from the ground to the squad, to season ticket sales is decaying year on year.  As of today, there is no sign whatsoever that this club is going on an upward trajectory whatsover (in my humble opinion if course).

The Ewood express was an initiative in the 70s. I don't see the relevence with todays problems.

7 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

Nearly 800 votes on twitter poll, big swing towards renewals before 4th June. After the initial shock, some calmed down and will renew?

Screenshot_20220422-203131_Twitter.jpg

Doesn’t mean anything either way.

You’re Twitter isn’t representative to the whole fanbase, it will be skewed to folk like you, passionate Rovers fans.

Who we need to worry about is the wavering ST holder and the floating fan that don’t engage on Twitter but will quietly walk away.

Edited by Mattyblue

3 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Really 😲 I've attended since '81 as a kid and don't remember that!  It's the only thing that has been well organised and thought out  is what I'm alluding to. 

My mistake, when you mentioned the Ewood Express I automatically thought of the train in the 70's I used to go to away matches on.

• Like 1

It would seem that if you didn't go to a particular Grammar School and aren't of a particular financial standing then you are a pleb and aren't worthy of knowing anything.

I guess that makes a lot of us plebs then.

No worries. Tea and biscuits with a bunch of shysters who take the piss out of us on a regular basis, while they stroke your ego and kill you with kindness, doesn't sound appealing for some reason.

I exclude Yasir Sufi from that tag, as he's a good guy doing some good things. He's the man behind the Ewood Express, Windy Miller. The rest of them at Ewood? They can get stuffed!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

You’re Twitter isn’t representative to the whole fanbase, it will be skewed to folk like you, passionate Rovers fans.

Who we need to worry about is the wavering ST holder and the floating fan that don’t engage on Twitter but will quietly walk away.

8% not renewing is quite a lot although figures will vary, but a lot happy to renew which is more than i expected 

8 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

To be fair 800 votes is how many season tickets we’ll sell if Mowbray stays on to be fair 😂

• Like 3

Just now, had.e.nuff said:

if Mowbray is staying can you buy a season ticket just for the first half of the season so i don't have to watch the normal free fall after Christmas

Yep, should be a half season ticket as we only play for half a season.

The only way they will shift a decent number is by binning Mowbray and bringing in someone to reignite interest ASAP.

• Like 2

The product on offer the first half of the season was worth it for the first time in years. Mainly down to graft and the refreshing change of seeing a load of young players fighting for the shirt. Instead of passengers just turning up for a wage and the team being rotated/changed nearly every week.

A bad run is a bad run we'll always have them but the revert to type despite the big sea change for a few months was sickening and predictable.. That was a driver for the fall off in recent seasons even though no one down there will admit it.

So unless there are changes or some kind of statement of intent to build on it there'll be another drop off. 

Somewhere in the bowels of Ewood there'll be a statement scribbled on the back of a coffee cup coaster.  Awaiting authorization from Pune.

47 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

8% not renewing is quite a lot although figures will vary, but a lot happy to renew which is more than i expected 

Because most of them either don't care either way what is happening at Ewood and will renew whatever or don't know about the ins and outs of what is happening behind the scenes including the stuff regarding Mowbray.  Alot of them won't be privy to what we know on here

• Like 2

Seeing this makes me piss blood. 

When every other local club can make real effort to engage fans and attract support I can see that Rovers are once again trying to deliberately erode the fanbase. 

Fuck off Waggott and fuck off Venkys. I wouldn't give them the skin off my shit. They are nothing.

• Like 4

I look at season ticket sales like the song "10 green bottles"

When 10 were on the wall and one fell the majority still renewed

When 4 were on the wall and one fell the majority still renewed.

The reality is non renewals season upon season increases and new applicants do not fill the the ones lost.

Does anyone have perhaps a fans forum member?

The number of season tickets we've sold per season since the Walkertrust sold Rovers.

This "the small minority always shouts louder, is not a small minority when the decline in season ticket sales has been gradual over a sustained period of time. It just means those who have walked away have lost total interest and are silent in their disapproval"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

I look at season ticket sales like the song "10 green bottles"

When 10 were on the wall and one fell the majority still renewed

When 4 were on the wall and one fell the majority still renewed.

The reality is non renewals season upon season increases and new applicants do not fill the the ones lost.

Does anyone have perhaps a fans forum member?

The number of season tickets we've sold per season since the Walkertrust sold Rovers.

This "the small minority always shouts louder, is not a small minority when the decline in season ticket sales has been gradual over a sustained period of time. It just means those who have walked away have lost total interest and are silent in their disapproval"

….I’ve walked away Glen…but I haven’t lost interest, my watching Accy has satisfied my need to watch football..but it’s not my club…..I maintain a fierce interest in the Ewood Park  pantomime…

I am silent…apart from expressing my disgust on here…but after speaking out at public meetings, walking with those who shared my views , contacting Jack Straw, and national radio ….I am beaten ..Rovers, the CLUB I used to know is a club no more …and whilst it suffers on the pitch and off it I will not / cannot witness  it from the terraces

…The removal of Mowbray would be a step forwards…but the end of Venkys would be the proverbial leap for mankind ….a sad final statement from me but I hope we sell no more than 3,000 season tickets …

• Like 2

It'll be the same as this season only a few thousand less will be sold.

Those in office don't care a jot they get paid the same money regardless, the 9th highest paid directors in the league remember.

Yet it isn't a board of directors it's just 2 or 3 box ticking skeleton staff taking instructions from elsewhere and don't forget the club now needs to pay lease money for the training ground. We are going around in circles whilst these people inch towards retirement with their pockets full.

Won't be long before they are quietly trying to sell another fixed asset.

• Like 3

Just now, Dolly blue said:

….I’ve walked away Glen…but I haven’t lost interest, my watching Accy has satisfied my need to watch football..but it’s not my club…..I maintain a fierce interest in the Ewood Park  pantomime…

I am silent…apart from expressing my disgust on here…but after speaking out at public meetings, walking with those who shared my views , contacting Jack Straw, and national radio ….I am beaten ..Rovers, the CLUB I used to know is a club no more …and whilst it suffers on the pitch and off it I will not / cannot witness  it from the terraces

…The removal of Mowbray would be a step forwards…but the end of Venkys would be the proverbial leap for mankind ….a sad final statement from me but I hope we sell no more than 3,000 season tickets …

The ultimate sacrifice, and one I admire you for

• Like 1