BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth (h) - 30/4/22

17 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

The Lancashire Telegraph.

The LT are just running with the “I’m leaving, I’ve had no contact about my contract renewal” line.

Its hasn’t been announced by the club at all.

Were in no different a position today as we were on Friday.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

On 26/04/2022 at 14:36, Mattyblue said:

Looks to be selling well in the BEnd Lower and Jack Walker… so surely the same mistake won’t be made as Oxford, and ST info will be handed out to every match ticket buyer?

Narrator: ‘the same mistake was made’

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

5 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Mr Mowbray spoke to the players after the bournmouth game, and told them it will be his last game in charge at birmingham.I would go for Sean Dyke he's plenty of young talent at his disposal, just need one ore two experienced wise signings to replace the players leaving.It would be a kick in the teeth for burnley if Rovers won promotion under Sean Dyke.

Edited by RoversTilliDie

On 02/05/2022 at 08:13, roverblue said:

Just a point on Pickering, the lad pretty much plays that entire left side of the pitch on his own. No player in front to pass or play off and no support when defending. Felt sorry for him the last few home games as he continually has 2-3 players running at or behind him when the opposition attacks. 
It all comes down to crap tactics and players out of position. Sign a left winger to play in front of him next season and he will look miles better.

Yeah I always remember Gresko looking decent and as soon as duff left he was badly exposed 

''It doesn’t matter to me whether he’s going to be here or not," Mowbray said prior to the Bournemouth defeat. “While we can still qualify for the play-offs, I pick the best team and the players who I feel are going to help the team win the game, and Ryan wasn’t selected in the 18.”

Well that went well, you fucking Muppet.

• Like 3