BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

United have made a good signing there in Eriksen. But they need to sort of the Ronaldo situation who appears to want out. Read an article this morning that says his agent has a meeting with Chelsea Owner Todd Bohely and Bayern Munich about a potential move there 

How do you fit Eriksen and Fernandes in the same team, and who scores the goals if and when Ronaldo goes?

Not to mention players like McTominay, Fred, Dalot, Maguire etc and lazy, stroppy players with little end product like Sancho and Rashford.

Going to take a while to sort that mess I suppose. Hopefully they don't manage it at all!

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

How do you fit Eriksen and Fernandes in the same team, and who scores the goals if and when Ronaldo goes?

Not to mention players like McTominay, Fred, Dalot, Maguire etc and lazy, stroppy players with little end product like Sancho and Rashford.

Going to take a while to sort that mess I suppose. Hopefully they don't manage it at all!

Its long season and you need squad in depth. Its not just about the first 11 but having a squad. 

I don't know how Ten Hag plays or formation(as I have said I don't follow or watch any European leagues football or UEFA competitions football) but my 2 United fans work friends were very happy with his appointment. 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Its long season and you need squad in depth. Its not just about the first 11 but having a squad. 

I don't know how Ten Hag plays or formation(as I have said I don't follow or watch any European leagues football or UEFA competitions football) but my 2 United fans work friends were very happy with his appointment. 

Are there any clubs to which you don't have a couple of mates who support and are right behind the latest managerial decision?!

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Are there any clubs to which you don't have a couple of mates who support and are right behind the latest managerial decision?!

I work with people who supports different teams apart from my own including Manchester United, Aston Villa, Spurs, Newcastle, PNE, Burnley, Leeds, Liverpool, Blackpool. So you get some very good conversations and discussions about football. 

Well it's their club they supports and if they feel Ten Hag is the right appointment then so be it cos I can't get an opinion on him as I follow or watch European football or UEFA competitions like yourself as I have zero interest in it.  

Its always the same rhetoric when they get a new manager now too, give him time and trust the process etc with a genuine unwavering expectation that this time will be the time that it will all work out.

Often the focus is on specific individuals deemed to be poisonous but the problem is much deeper. Pogba has left, Ronaldo may leave and the fans will anticipate a fresh start, a hungry young team. In reality, it would leave a keeper who is getting worse, an 80m centre back who isnt very good and will never not have the focus on him due to that price tag, 2 terrible central midfielders, a stroppy number 10 and 2 lazy England attackers who can never be arsed, amidst others.

I just hope that it all continues to falter!

• Like 5

Pogba is a top player, as proven with France and Juventus.

However, when you have such a rotten club culture you will very quickly see many footballers swinging the lead, true at every level. And PP was the prime example.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

Chelsea have entered the running for Frenkie de Jong and are looking to nab him ahead of United. United have spent the summer so far focusing mainly on de Jong, but their negotiators are almost as bad as ours. If Chelsea were to come in and take him now...

3_Screen-Shot-2020-02-14-at-174444.png.dbc9c47d3656c586bffa0cba631d30c6.png

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Chelsea have entered the running for Frenkie de Jong and are looking to nab him ahead of United. United have spent the summer so far focusing mainly on de Jong, but their negotiators are almost as bad as ours. If Chelsea were to come in and take him now...

3_Screen-Shot-2020-02-14-at-174444.png.dbc9c47d3656c586bffa0cba631d30c6.png

Apparently Ronaldo is in talks with them also. How true that is I don’t know

22 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Apparently Ronaldo is in talks with them also. How true that is I don’t know

Oh, that would be spectacular if it is true. The new guy at Chelsea is willing to spend a bit from what I'm reading, so you never know.

They are already irate about rivals doing business early doors, whilst the suits at their club just talk about what they want to do. Welcome to our world.

Then it comes out this morning that Tielemans apparently wants a move to Arsenal over United, and Chelsea could steal de Jong. Let's hope this all goes as we would like it to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

forest have splashed out 17 million quid on neco williams🥴,insane,he`s friggin useless,i bet klopp is laughing his head off

The money Liverpool have made over the years from selling the likes of Ibe, Solanke, Brewster and now Williams is crazy.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

forest have splashed out 17 million quid on neco williams🥴,insane,he`s friggin useless,i bet klopp is laughing his head off

Madness. Liverpool don't half get ridiculous fees for their unwanted players.

They sold Solanke for £20m to Bournemouth. They sold Ibe for £15m. They got £23m for Brewster and now £17m for Williams.

I don't know what any of those had/have done to warrant those fees.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...