BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

Forest are definitely throwing some money around. 

Speaking of which, has anyone done any reading on their owner? Dodgy as hell!

Evangelos Marinakis

In January 2021 and after 10 witnesses of the case have already died, and after reviewing the case, the interrogator came to the conclusion that there was no evidence implicating Marinakis, and sought to end his investigation and have the case archived.” 

5 hours ago, roverandout said:

Wolves have rejected a 35 million pound offer from Forest for Morgan gibbs-white, Insane 

Good player and if I was Wolves coach I would be playing him now in my team but That Forest bid is crazy and one that you would have to say should have been accept tbf

1 hour ago, Darrenbot said:

Shows how obscene the money is in the Premier League these days when Chelsea pay 60 million for a left back that has played a massive total of 1 game for Spain.

I think he is quality player but Chelsea have overpaid massively. Man City wanted him but wouldn't bid more than 30 million would is about right price for him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rogerb said:

I see Leighton Clarkson has gone on loan to Aberdeen from Liverpool. Isn't there some mowbray connection to Aberdeen?

mowbrays brother is their head of recruitment,clarkson will be less able to handle scottish football than he could here,game up there is more physical than here,not so much short passing,more long ball and get stuck in,aberdeen is bloody freezing as well😄

6 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

mowbrays brother is their head of recruitment,clarkson will be less able to handle scottish football than he could here,game up there is more physical than here,not so much short passing,more long ball and get stuck in,aberdeen is bloody freezing as well😄

And that's in the summer.

4 hours ago, Rogerb said:

I see Leighton Clarkson has gone on loan to Aberdeen from Liverpool. Isn't there some mowbray connection to Aberdeen?

He came on as sub after 10 mins and has run the show first half, including a debut goal.

Edited by oldjamfan1
  • Like 1

Some excellent football yesterday on show. Some very good goals and incidents in the EPL. 

Leeds look good yesterday as did Spurs. Feel that Southampton will go down this season unless they improve their squad up front and defensive and also Hassenhuttl has got to set them up better tactical and make the defence much better and more organised