BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

9 hours ago, roverandout said:

Middlesbrough have signed a good young striker. Hoppe from majorca. They can splash out while we can't 

We'll do better than Middlesbrough this season. Why?

Because they haven't got the GB-JDT-Remy consortium.

Edited by bazza
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Why would he go to another championship team?

If no top teams come in and Watford offer him first team football , double/triple the wage, near London at a team fully expecting to go back up, I’m not saying it would happen but if I was BBD and I didn’t have blue and white tinted glasses on I would certainly have the conversation if the offer was put on the table. 
Now they are desperate for another goal scorer, bens proven at this level, with 12 months on his contract, I’d be looking at it if I was Watford. 
just saying it makes me abit uneasy , especially if they lose Sarr 😅

2 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

If no top teams come in and Watford offer him first team football , double/triple the wage, near London at a team fully expecting to go back up, I’m not saying it would happen but if I was BBD and I didn’t have blue and white tinted glasses on I would certainly have the conversation if the offer was put on the table. 
Now they are desperate for another goal scorer, bens proven at this level, with 12 months on his contract, I’d be looking at it if I was Watford. 
just saying it makes me abit uneasy , especially if they lose Sarr 😅

Absolutely no chance Brererton ends up at Watford

• Like 2

Difficult to catch up if you fall behind at the start of a season due to not playing. Rovers 65/66 comes to mind. At least Coventry can play away games would make sense to swap these home games to an away fixture but I guess that's too simple

1 hour ago, Rogerb said:

Difficult to catch up if you fall behind at the start of a season due to not playing. Rovers 65/66 comes to mind. At least Coventry can play away games would make sense to swap these home games to an away fixture but I guess that's too simple

It is too simple. They'll have factored in other teams at home the same night. Next Tuesday you have Bolton and Preston already at home  they won't want Wigan too. The plod have certain rules on which teams they want at home on the same day.

22 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

It is too simple. They'll have factored in other teams at home the same night. Next Tuesday you have Bolton and Preston already at home  they won't want Wigan too. The plod have certain rules on which teams they want at home on the same day.

Whilst that might be a sound principle it won't apply on Tuesday night. Lancasire Police already have Preston, Bolton and Fleetwood at home, although none are high profile games. Only Bolton are at home in Greater Manchester, to Morecambe, so I can't see them objecting to a game at Wigan as well.

2 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Why? They don't do anything.

They let away fans walk through Rovers fans on their way back to the train station every home match. 

The football Swansea play is just suicidal.

Their CBs aren't good enough to play it out from the back in the manner they want to - and even when it does work out for them they don't have the CMs to capitalize on it.

They just pass themselves into trouble any time the opposition puts on a press.

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Their CBs aren't good enough to play it out from the back in the manner they want to - and even when it does work out for them they don't have the CMs to capitalize on it.

Winning 1-0 now, any win is a good win away from home 

27 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

And they score on the break with a hoof upfield to Obafemi...