BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

6 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

How are Stoke signing Liam Delap on loan? I thought he’d be off to a lower PL club - Southampton had huge bids for him rejected recently. Not long after signing Dwight Gale too.

Cos his dad is first team coach at Stoke. 

54 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I know they’re not ripping up trees yet but Boro signing another forward. That’ll be him, Forss and Hoppe they’ve brought in this summer. 

Are any of those better than we already have here and do any of then suit JDT demands of his striker 

I think it’s time to write vale off. He has shown nothing in the games I’ve seen him play to suggest he can even improve to a player capable of league football. We desperately need a proper goal scorer . Gallagher isn’t that man and vale certainly isn’t. It’s highly likely BBD will leave this window and if he does we need bowler from Blackpool and a proper goal scorer out of the cash we get as well as desperately needing RB cover, a first team LB and a CB . I can’t see this happening in one window. 

I hope fans will be patient with JDT because at the minute he is working with very little. The squad depth is frightening and a top Half finish would be a good season as it stands . We desperately need players through the door and come Saturday tea time I’m convinced it will highlight how badly in need we are

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Thanks for answering for me!

Chaddy another Champ club could sign Mbappe and you’d say he may not fit our style of play.

not sure at all but you sign players that fit your club footballing strategy and what qualities you want from the player in the position in you tactical plan/style of play? 

Boro seems to have scatter gun approach to the type of strikers they want this season. 

10 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I know they’re not ripping up trees yet but Boro signing another forward. That’ll be him, Forss and Hoppe they’ve brought in this summer. 

Wouldn't have been pleased if we had spent £3 million on Forrs, no idea on Hoppe haven't seen him.Muniz a decent signing but presumably a loan deal 

17 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

not sure at all but you sign players that fit your club footballing strategy and what qualities you want from the player in the position in you tactical plan/style of play? 

Boro seems to have scatter gun approach to the type of strikers they want this season. 

Maybe it's more about having different options for when things aren't working. Would be a bit daft to have 3 or 4 virtually identical types of striker in the team  (unless they where all Alan Shearer or something 😅