BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Gayle fits in to how Stoke play and they needed that type of striker. 

I see Wilder is struggling to bring in strikers he wants and wanting on PL clubs to make their striker signings 

Well Toffolo and O'Brien have both left Huddersfield now for Forest so My comment correct. 

I'd say Armstrong is one Wilder is waiting on

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Maybe but If Southampton do let him they will have 1 striker at the club. need 2 or 3 strikers in 

They are signing a young striker from France 14 million.

Arma didn't play much for them anyway to be fair, certainly not in second half of season 

4 hours ago, islander200 said:

They are signing a young striker from France 14 million.

Arma didn't play much for them anyway to be fair, certainly not in second half of season 

From Reports it's seems Wilder want Forss from Brentford, Armstrong from Saints and Parrott from Spurs. All on loan it appears 

I think this season championship will be very interesting, exciting to watch and competitive. 

Here are my predictions for who I think will be champions, top 6 and who the bottom 3 will be 

Champions: Norwich

Top 6: - Norwich, Sheffield United, Watford, Luton, Stoke, Blackburn Rovers

Relegated: Wigan, Rotherham, Reading

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think this season championship will be very interesting, exciting to watch and competitive. 

Here are my predictions for who I think will be champions, top 6 and who the bottom 3 will be 

Champions: Norwich

Top 6: - Norwich, Sheffield United, Watford, Luton, Stoke, Blackburn Rovers

Relegated: Wigan, Rotherham, Reading

No West Brom? They have done some excellent work in the transfer window and look far stronger than at least half of the teams you mention.

Not sure on Luton, they have done some decent business but I think there are 6 teams better.

Can see Birmingham really struggling, as likely as anyone to go down. Random managerial choice and poor squad.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

No West Brom? They have done some excellent work in the transfer window and look far stronger than at least half of the teams you mention.

Not sure on Luton, they have done some decent business but I think there are 6 teams better.

Can see Birmingham really struggling, as likely as anyone to go down. Random managerial choice and poor squad.

I think West Brom and Boro will just missed out on top 6. 

I think Luton have made 3 very good signings that suit their team and manager there. 

I think Birmingham will finish around 18th this season. John Eustace is a good coach but he took on a hard job there as his 1st job as head coach of a football coach

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think West Brom and Boro will just missed out on top 6. 

I think Luton have made 3 very good signings that suit their team and manager there. 

I think Birmingham will finish around 18th this season. John Eustace is a good coach but he took on a hard job there as his 1st job as head coach of a football coach

How do you know that Eustace is a good coach?

Well I’ll do my predictions although I should probably wait until the Transfer window is over. 

Autos: Norwich and Boro

Playoffs: Sheff U, Burnley, West Brom, Swansea

Relegation: Brum, Reading, Rotherham

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Marcus Tavernier (who I hear some of you saying) has signed for Bournemouth for £12.5m from Middlesbrough.

That is scary. If ever there was an average Joe he is it.

Any good businessman would have got 25m for BBD at some point.  The guy in charge is a fool

• Like 2