BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

9 minutes ago, BRFC4EVA said:

Birmingham 2 up at HT vs Huddersfield. Maybe puts burnley's win in some context. Maybe not too..

Steep learning curve for Huddersfield head coach Danny Schofield there. Also shows how much they are missing Carlos Corberan. Plus they haven't replace their best player and Captain Lewis O'Brien 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Watford on Monday again I think...obviously Sky have picked their favourites 

Yeah Watford should get a good amount of live games. Norwich as well you would think.

Vincent Kompany's Dingles will probably get shown quite a bit, just because VK is their gaffer.

11 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Steep learning curve for Huddersfield head coach Danny Schofield there. Also shows how much they are missing Carlos Corberan. Plus they haven't replace their best player and Captain Lewis O'Brien 

Bit obvious of me to say so but I think they are looking like they are in a relegation battle. Add in to the issues you have mentioned the 2 lads they lost to Forest and you have a core ripped from the team with a rookie manager. There's some dross in this division so they may not go down but I think they will be there or thereabouts. 

57 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Bit obvious of me to say so but I think they are looking like they are in a relegation battle. Add in to the issues you have mentioned the 2 lads they lost to Forest and you have a core ripped from the team with a rookie manager. There's some dross in this division so they may not go down but I think they will be there or thereabouts. 

I think you make a fair assessment there. They seem to not replace Lewis O'brien and looks like they won't use that money to replace him. 

I will surprise if Danny Schofield see the season as the head coach there

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think you make a fair assessment there. They seem to not replace Lewis O'brien and looks like they won't use that money to replace him. 

I will surprise if Danny Schofield see the season as the head coach there

Also wasn't Schofield just a coach not even assistant manager? 

They've gone for continuity but when the manager and assistant manager have gone plus some core players there's not much continuity there to keep! 

5 hours ago, Blue blood said:

Also wasn't Schofield just a coach not even assistant manager? 

They've gone for continuity but when the manager and assistant manager have gone plus some core players there's not much continuity there to keep! 

Schofield was first team coach there. When they appointed him Huddersfield said that was always the plan for him to take over when Corberan left

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

Either Norwich are really good or Wigan are really bad.

And yet: they lead!

Abit of both I thought at times. Wigan over the game looked very well drilled defensively