BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 30/7/22

• Backroom

Defence and midfield look okay (from a starting 11 perspective), front four... well, let's see. Hedges and Gallagher need to show much more than they did last season. We need BBD rather than BB, and Vale has to step up too. I'm certainly curious to see how it works out.

• Like 1

Definitely a bit light in areas In terms of squad depth but a semi decent starting 11 here, although I'm a big fan of dolan and love his energy and tireless running 

Oh I think Gallagher is through the middle with Vale behind him and Hedges and BBD either side of Vale 

Edited by ItsRoverZ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

I seem to recall @Claytons Left Boot selflessly sacrificing his lunchtime meat and potato pie against a coach window to let the occupants know they weren’t welcome.

I’ll do anything for the cause John and, whilst I’ve no reason to doubt your excellent memory, that pie throwing episode has been erased from the memory banks. 😆 Must have had some liver in it, to waste it on that lot.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Definitely a bit light in areas In terms of squad depth but a semi decent starting 11 here, although I'm a big fan of dolan and love his energy and tireless running 

Oh I think Gallagher is through the middle with Vale behind him and Hedges and BBD either side of Vale 

Yeah Vale at 10. Not many would have said a start - or even bench - for him back in May but he's earned it in pre season.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, J*B said:

Fecking Gallagher on the wing again. Further evidence that Waggott is spiking the coaching and managerial team with LSD. I just can’t see any other rational explanation for why we keep playing him on the wing. 

What teamsheet are you looking at?

Its Brereton left, Hedges right, Vale at 10 and Gallagher at 9. (Albeit they'll interchange during the game)

It could be:

Gally    Hedges   BBD

Vale

Still doesn't mean Gally is 'right wing'. JDT likes the from 4 to play narrow by all accounts. 

But could be:-

Hedges   Vale    BBD

Gally

I think the only one we can say with any certainty is BBD being AML.