BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Best stand to watch a game at Ewood?

4 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Best view is towards the back of the Riverside, central. The vantage point is much better than in the Jack Walker, you aren’t looking down on the pitch and get a great view of the whole pitch.

If I couldn't get tickets for the Blackburn End then the Riverside is always choice number 2.

I've almost always been JW, just prefer the views.

But I took the little lad over to the Walkersteel (it'll always be Walkersteel to me) for the Stoke game and we had a surprisingly good view of the pitch.

First time I've sat in there for a long time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy said:

I've almost always been JW, just prefer the views.

But I took the little lad over to the Walkersteel (it'll always be Walkersteel to me) for the Stoke game and we had a surprisingly good view of the pitch.

First time I've sat in there for a long time.

Never sat in the 'Walkersteel'.  Thinking of going there for the Watford game.

1 hour ago, Nuttall is lost said:

Whats it like atmosphere wise?

It’s usually an echo chamber of me berating the linesman for consistently being poor. Occasionally someone tells me to shut up, which I can’t really disagree with. 

• Like 1

Always been an N02/N01 Blackburn End fan. A lot of goals are celebrated in that corner and the ones who do chant are sat up towards the far corner. Always thought being in the 'home end' was best way to watch football personally.