BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

R.I.P. QUEEN ELIZABETH

It was horrendous news as we waited at Olbia airport for our journey home. Such sadness and shock from hundreds who were watching their phones and tablets with the news.

I have served HM since I was 16, Armed Forces and continue to do so right up to this day in my current job.

I feel privileged to have met her on 5 separate occasions - I have met other members of the Royal Family including our King but not one of them have the personality and persona of HM Queen Elizabeth II. Such a wonderful woman and true leader.

RIP Ma'am duty done.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

It was horrendous news as we waited at Olbia airport for our journey home. Such sadness and shock from hundreds who were watching their phones and tablets with the news.

I have served HM since I was 16, Armed Forces and continue to do so right up to this day in my current job.

I feel privileged to have met her on 5 separate occasions - I have met other members of the Royal Family including our King but not one of them have the personality and persona of HM Queen Elizabeth II. Such a wonderful woman and true leader.

RIP Ma'am duty done.

I can't quite match that but I have been round to her place for drinks and a chat. Admittedly it was with about 500 others but it was still special. I was with a friend representing a charity we are both involved with and we spent the evening trying to chat up celebrities yo get them to do something for the charity - we nearly persuaded Prince Edward and Sophie. By the time we got to meet the Queen we had partaken quite a lot of her champagne so I hope that I didn't embarrass myself too much

3 hours ago, JacknOry said:

I see trevor sinclair has made a complete twat of himself and made himself unemployable. 

I saw that Jack, what a moron.

The last time he was relevant was when Kenny tried to sign him from Blackpool, but he went to QPR instead, the rest is history, bit like him really…..

Edited by Gav

1 hour ago, JacknOry said:

I see trevor sinclair has made a complete twat of himself and made himself unemployable. 

Yeah he's made an arse of himself but calls for him to be sacked for expressing an opinion are ludicrous. Should be sacked because he is a shite at his job

• Like 2

Sinclair knew exactly what he was doing 

Not long before that he was praising the Queen but he spotted his clickbait opportunity and took it but being another pig thick ex footballer he didn't think it through.

The guy has been arrested for a racial slur in the past so we know race baiting is his thing and only Talkshite employ fools like that. 

Anyway God Save the King, sod Trevor Sinclair.

• Like 3

Just now, Gav said:

Why is Boris Johnson being praised for his commons speech about the queen?

He is the lying bastard that oversaw the proroguing of parliament and lied to her face.

Do people actually follow what goes on in this country......

WDWY please Gav. You know the rules. 

• Like 1