BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (a) - 17/9/22

1 minute ago, windymiller7 said:

Just been to pick up my DJ stuff from the Gables in Leyland & the pub was packed with Sheff Utd fans on their way to Nobbers. Really pissed me off when they started singing about Adel Whatshisname for some reason.

Anyway, really hope we give these lot a bloody nose today. Hate their manager & his shithouse tactics. Don't think we'll quite do that. First draw of the season, 2-2. Ayala & Diaz for us.

anel whateverhisname is will be on his way to the premier league in january,i doubt heckinbottom has the skills to maintan sheff utd`s form all the way through the season either

• Like 1

Glad to see we’ve kept the same lineup. If I’m being really picky I’d have liked to see Mola keep his place on the bench.

I’m hopeful we can get a result today. I know they’ve been a bogey team in recent seasons, but we are in a new era now. I’m probably in the minority in thinking Watford wasn’t our best performance of the season, but I was really pleased how solid we were and how professionally we got the job done. Hopefully we are settling a bit now and can find that consistency.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

Glad to see we’ve kept the same lineup. If I’m being really picky I’d have liked to see Mola keep his place on the bench.

I’m hopeful we can get a result today. I know they’ve been a bogey team in recent seasons, but we are in a new era now. I’m probably in the minority in thinking Watford wasn’t our best performance of the season, but I was really pleased how solid we were and how professionally we got the job done. Hopefully we are settling a bit now and can find that consistency.

What do you think was our best performance?

Mola is injured, Tomasson said he had picked up a knock.

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Ticket were 27 pounds. Then it would cost around 40 to 50 pounds in fuel(me and my best Friend I go would split that cost), then cost of breakfast, lunch and tea.

I won't go down on Train or coach

That’s you though- most people would go down that way….

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Tells you a lot that there are only 5 pages of interest in this game, 2 hours or so before kick off 😉

I'd like to see a full on combative and skills-led approach to the game by JDT and the team.

Whether the Luton bully boys will allow that, remains to be seen. 

COYB!

Tends to pop off from 3pm onwards….

25 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

What do you think was our best performance?

QPR and Swansea performances were good but I think Blackpool performance was as good as Watford. One thing I would say about the Watford is how impressive we were at making their forward line very quiet 

21 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

before a rest for that silly international garbage,

another pointless international football games and I would get rid of this nations league rubbish now as its boring. For me, we need less international football given its the world cup in November. 

8 minutes ago, Darwen Rover 007 said:

Edun over Wharton as a sub?

JDT wants Adam Wharton to play 90 minutes of football

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

cmon lads one last effort before a rest for that silly international garbage,would be epic if we could go into the break with another 3 points,though im`e expecting a draw today

I actually enjoy England games even though they're shit right now 

10 minutes ago, roverandout said:

I actually enjoy England games even though they're shit right now 

i don`t mind the occasional friendly and love the world cup and euro`s i really don`t like pointless games like the nations stuff where the players are more interested in not getting injuried,on more important issues.CMON YOU BLUES😉

• Like 3