BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1960s Retro Rovers Shirts - JUST TWO LEFT

In a move driven largely by nostalgia & fuelled by a desire to educate younger generations as to the “classic” Rovers kit (some would argue..!) BRFCS has investigated the possibility of producing a small run of retro Rovers shirts in the style of the kit worn from 1964 to 1971.
We are delighted to confirm that we have identified a reputable supplier (with a history of supplying Rovers kits..!) and so we are now ready to gauge interest from the Rovers-supporting public!

FULL DETAILS HERE

Ei_A62d0_Xs_AA_6_W_Kw_2f6e82f53c.jpg

We are always looking for new & innovative ways to fund the site & this is just one more avenue that we’re exploring. If it’s successful we’ll look to try other lines…nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say..!

Quite possibly the ideal Christmas present for your Rovers-supporting friend or family member…😉👍🏻🔵

ORDER YOURS NOW

3F04ED67-9C8C-41B1-867B-0371D732B846.jpeg

8EF6EA99-F912-49C4-BC36-DD06DDC26FF1.jpeg

7320812B-2EB9-4D39-9017-87187AEFCAC9.jpeg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, alcd said:

Ordered a shirt yesterday but have not received a confirmatory email. Is this normal?

I believe so, I might be speaking out of turn here so @Herbie6590 please confirm, but as I understand it we need to hit a minimum order number (which I believe we have done) by the deadline (a week tomorrow) at which point we will submit the order and confirm the order has been placed to all purchasers. 

1 hour ago, J*B said:

I believe so, I might be speaking out of turn here so @Herbie6590 please confirm, but as I understand it we need to hit a minimum order number (which I believe we have done) by the deadline (a week tomorrow) at which point we will submit the order and confirm the order has been placed to all purchasers. 

Correct…order will be sent to Ribero over the weekend of 1st/2nd October…👍🏻

48 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

I got both emails. 

One had been consigned to the bin whereas the other was deemed fine 🤷‍♂️

I am now sitting by the mailbox eagerly awaiting its arrival. 

We are looking at December mailing BTW but we'll keep you informed of progress on here...👍

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Not in this production run…but perhaps that will be our Spring collection in time for summer hols…😉

CD9DA580-5640-44EC-9071-2070D71A6F24.png

Thank you, I might have to wait for the short sleeve version of it if that's the case. Never been fond of the long sleeve footy shirts.

7 minutes ago, Cuppliance said:

Thank you, I might have to wait for the short sleeve version of it if that's the case. Never been fond of the long sleeve footy shirts.

Once we’ve got this one out…we may gauge interest & get a quote from Ribero…it has to be baby steps though as fulfilling stuff like this can be very time-consuming but hold that thought 👍🏻

• Like 1

On 26/09/2022 at 13:11, Herbie6590 said:

Not in this production run…but perhaps that will be our Spring collection in time for summer hols…😉

CD9DA580-5640-44EC-9071-2070D71A6F24.png

I suspect that team is for the opening game of of the 1968-69 season. Home against Derby County 1-1. Att 13, 686. If my memory serves me well Eamon Rogers scored from a very early penalty which was the first goal scored that season.

Back Row - Billy Wilson, John Coddington, George Sharples, Adam Blacklaw, Don Martin, Barry Hole.

Front Row - Les Chappell, Stuart Metcalfe, Malcolm Darling, Keith Newton, Eamon Rogers, Jon Connelly.

They probably lined up - 4-2-4.

Blacklaw. 

Newton, Coddington, Sharples, Wilson.

Rogers, Hole.

Metcalfe, Darling, Martin, Connelly.

Sub. Chappell.

• Like 2