BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1960s Retro Rovers Shirts - JUST TWO LEFT

• Herbie6590 unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Hi Folks - to all those who ordered a shirt - just to confirm timetable, we placed our order on 3/10 & we were advised a 6-8 week timetable for production & delivery to us - which means a window roughly somewhere between 14/11 & 25/11.

We then need to pack & post them out of course… *considers hiring an intern*…😉

We will follow up Ribero next week to see what they can tell us & will update on here…🔵👍🏻

• Like 5

• Herbie6590 changed the title to 1960’s Retro Rovers Shirt - updates
  • Herbie6590 pinned this topic

Unfortunately, I missed this brilliant offer. I've been looking for this exact shirt since my last one finally bit the dust around 10 years ago.

Please order another run, and I will order a long sleeve and a short sleeved one, or 2 long sleeved ones. 

Can't believe I missed this threads thread. Would've loved it for Xmas. 

Anyone selling them on, I'll pay £40 for a large!

Again, brilliant idea, guys. 

Edited by garnersfags

1 hour ago, garnersfags said:

Unfortunately, I missed this brilliant offer. I've been looking for this exact shirt since my last one finally bit the dust around 10 years ago.

Please order another run, and I will order a long sleeve and a short sleeved one, or 2 long sleeved ones. 

Can't believe I missed this threads thread. Would've loved it for Xmas. 

Anyone selling them on, I'll pay £40 for a large!

Again, brilliant idea, guys. 

Speak to @Herbie6590, there may be some spares if we don’t get returns. 

• Like 1

• J*B unpinned this topic

UPDATE: Ribero have advised that our shirts are scheduled to be with us by the end of this month. They will be shipped from RoI apparently, so hopefully the delivery schedule will not be affected by any ships blocking the Suez Canal or storms around Cape Horn…let’s hope the Isle Of Man ferries don’t get in the way…

• Like 2

• Herbie6590 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Look what DPD have just dropped off…😍

So my friends, there is a massive fulfilment operation that needs to take place now & I will endeavour to start it tomorrow (my day off !).

Realistically it may take me a week or so to pack & post all of the shirts but I’ll do my very best to expedite. 

As a piece of advice/guidance I would urge you to wash the shirts on a delicate wash (at least the first time) & preferably on their own to remove the risk of colour bleeding. 
As an empirical test I washed mine earlier at 30 degrees (delicates) & it was absolutely fine.

The labels on the shirts say 40 degrees but if you exercise caution then it will avoid any possibility of a Man City retro shirt emerging from your machine 😉

Any queries - please either post in here or DM me & I’ll get back asap…👍🏻💙🤍4E1552EE-46C0-46A8-910B-7D185713A967.jpeg

CED3898C-2BB4-46AB-BF02-D6FCC57C09A0.jpeg

7890468F-987C-427C-A506-AB9733D76691.jpeg

CA146363-C68F-48A1-B6C6-49B0885B23D0.jpeg

• Like 7

• Herbie6590 changed the title to 1960’s Retro Rovers Shirts - they’re here…