BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/12/23

Just now, BigBar said:

Yeah not a fan after giving him a fair crack of the whip. Would much prefer Steve Cooper right now.

Are you a fan of JDT? Like his style and tactics?

If we're skipping through the realms of impossibility I'd prefer Farke.

• Like 1

Just now, Torgeir said:

I'd prefer we spend money on player transfers instead of swapping managers. Too soon.

I didn't say sack him and pay him off for that very reason. I was asked a question because I criticised him. Let him see out his contract of it means saving us money we can't afford to.

Just now, Rover8T4 said:

Back 4 terrible tonight. First two goals down to full backs being nowhere. We got back into the game until the sending off. Yes it was a soft one but where did Hyam commit the foul? He got dragged out wide covering pickering's ass again. Wish we had reporters who have the balls to ask JDT why he insists on using these tactics when they clearly aren't working. He's just given a free ride

Rosenior probably watched our game vs. Huddersfield. Same story. Pickering and Hyam are so slow it hurts my eyes to watch the pair of them play on the left side of our defence. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mike Graham said:

Only 15 points from safety.  Let’s take the positives 😬

Only 10 points above revitalised QPR (taking a point at Ipswich tonight) , 6 above Hudds who've just thrashed us, and only 3 points above Brum in 20th place. Fail to beat Rotherham (who are much improved recently) and we'll be well and truly in the relegation mix. Talk of playoffs is completely delusional. The defence is utter rubbish with Hyam looking like a L2 defender.

• Like 2

Just now, J*B said:

“Steve, we’re delighted you’ve come to the interview! So, here’s what we’ve got. We will pay you less than average salary, you’ll have next to no transfer budget and the wages will be 18th highest in the league. Hopefully you can keep us up and develop our players so we can sell them to pay off the debt. You interested?”

Don't ask, you don't get....Mr negative.

8 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

But how did this style of play cost us tonight.

We conceded from a corner, a ball over the top and some crap defending. 

We didn't concede from giving the ball away

Let's not kid ourselves. We could easily have conceded another 2 or 3 today from loose passes around the back.

The red card is completely on the manager. Hyam is clearly miles off full fitness, he was labouring after about 30 minutes and needed to come off at half time. Brittain is a waste of space, I used to think Tyler Morton was the softest player I’d ever seen but Cowardly Callum makes him look like Vinnie Jones. Hill looks a lot more comfortable at full back. Wrong subs too late. Were a soft touch and were too thin on the ground squad wise, but that was absolutely woeful. Again.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, alcd said:

Only 10 points above revitalised QPR (taking a point at Ipswich tonight) , 6 above Hudds who've just thrashed us, and only 3 points above Brum in 20th place. Fail to beat Rotherham (who are much improved recently) and we'll be well and truly in the relegation mix. Talk of playoffs is completely delusional. The defence is utter rubbish with Hyam looking like a L2 defender.

I want to know where he gets the 15 points from.