SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Dublin friendly

den

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just booked my hotel, North Star (so not only am I on the same flight as Jordan, I'm in the same hotel too !).

Hopefully I'll sort some match tickets tomorrow !!!!!

Lucky you glenn i thought these things only happened to Modi

ah, the old North Star, I stopped there last time Rovers were in Dublin.

it's in the red light district, and has a bizarre arrangement where the ground floor is upstairs and the first floor is downstairs.

It is close to the bus station and one of the main railway stations is across the road, it begins with a C, can't remember its name right now.

Enjoy!

ah, the old North Star, I stopped there last time Rovers were in Dublin.

it's in the red light district, and has a bizarre arrangement where the ground floor is upstairs and the first floor is downstairs.

Enjoy!

God i carnt wait!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet its the Irish version of Faulty Towers

It is close to the bus station and one of the main railway stations is across the road, it begins with a C, can't remember its name right now.

Connelly St. It's this station that those stopping in Dublin can catch the DART to Bray.

Have just also booked into the North Star ... the range of rates available on the net is quite wide - from 69 EUR to 135 EUR for the same thing !

Thought I'd check out the North Star out of interest.

From the wotif website  single bedrooms heavily booked the weekend prior to the game but other rooms available.

Doubles still available..now where's that Kiwiwannabe???

???  :cool:

Tris can I get a link to one of the cheaper places you found for getting a room at the North Star I still havent booked my hotel yet.

Go Ireland is where I booked it.

If there's 5or 6 of you and you want something really cheap get a dorm in the hostel round the corner for 25 EUR each

Find through Gulliver Ireland

Just booked my hotel, North Star (so not only am I on the same flight as Jordan, I'm in the same hotel too !).

Hopefully I'll sort some match tickets tomorrow !!!!!

Lucky you glenn i thought these things only happened to Modi

At least there's no chance of bumping into you in ireland, 'cos I'm not going.   I have a horrible feeling about Blackpool though.   :unhappy:

I've also finsihed the night off in Fireworks a few times (I use the hotel next door when I'm on business trips*). It's a 3 floor converted firestation, pretty average nightclub, but nice and busy with very nice scenary :)

* When I'm not picking the tab up myself :)

5-a-side football tournament to be held in Bray on the day of the game, probably starting about 12, not sure on who has confirmed yet but from what I heard, it's a couple of teams from our lot, NorthernIreland, North and South Lancs, London and anyone else who happens to show up.

What's the latest on this Rich ?

Think my flight times will mean I can't make it - but do you have final details ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.