BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Duff Puts Record Straight.

Alan75

After the weekend media speculation regarding Damian Duff being unhappy with the transfer fee that Blackburn had placed on his head, quotes by Damian to the Irish Examiner are now being reported by various media.

Duff has put the record straight by telling the Irish Examiner: “Anything I say now there is an angle on it. I made one small comment and it was twisted out of all proportion, blown all over the papers and television.

“I am truly in the dark about what might be happening. I think the player is always the last to know. At the moment I just consider it paper talk.

“I haven’t talked to the gaffer about it. I am happy where I am at the minute and that’s a Blackburn Rovers player.”

Meanwhile after returning from loan periods at Sheffield United and Cardiff, John Curtis and Alan Mahon wait to see whether these clubs will offer permanent contracts or whether they will have to wait to see if there are other enquiries for their services during the summer months.

Henning Berg who didn’t have his contract extended by the Rover’s is reportedly in talks with Norwegian side Valerenga, whilst  Keith Gillespie also released by Rovers is considering a number of offers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.