BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

NEWS FLASH. Updated 22 July at 18.30

Alan75

News Flash.

Blackburn's Damien Duff  has signed for Chelsea.

Blackburn supporters now wait to see if manager Graeme Souness will move into the transfer market.

Read the news as it breaks on the messageboard.

Updated 18.30 22 July 2003

Blackburn Rovers have been given permission to talk to Millwall winger Steven Reid.

For more on this story see the additional to this story in the News Section and the Message board.

Millwall have given the Republic of Ireland winger Steven Reid permission to talk to Blackburn Rovers.

Reid is quoted on the Millwall web site as saying.

"This is a good opportunity for me to go and talk to them and see what they have to say,"

"There has been a lot of speculation, but something's happened and now I'm either staying at Millwall or I'm not."

"I've never really been away from London for more than a month or so, so it would be a big upheaval if I was to go and it's going to be the most difficult decision of my life.

"The chairman and manager have made it clear that they don't want me to go, so there's no pressure on me to leave the club.

"It's a decision I'm going to think long and hard about and hopefully make the right one."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.