BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Celtic Travel

Glenn

For all those coming up on the train..(or anyone else who's interested)

I sugget meeting in the Horseshoe Bar just round the corner from the main entrance of Glasgow central.

We can then make our way up Argyle st, there are some good bars going up towards Candleriggs > Trongate > Gallowgate.

That takes us towards celtic park.

I'll be there, ticket or not, as it will be a crackin atmosphere.

Well!

Blue Monday

We are driving up and depending on what time we get there may take you up on the offer if I can persuade my mates - Is it far from Celtic Park.

I think alot of people maybe a little disappointed if they have pre booked due to whats being said on the Ticket thread - of course unless they went to Sofia.

folks....this is a chance for all of you who were unable to get out to sofia. ok you might have to do it in one go drive there watch the game and drive back, thus being knackered for work...but surely it will be worth it to see the boys in europe again.....come on folks i appreciate it might be a tad costly but please make an effort for the ROVERS!

ROVERS FOREVER

Blue Monday

We are driving up and depending on what time we get there may take you up on the offer if I can persuade my mates - Is it far from Celtic Park.

I think alot of people maybe a little disappointed if they have pre booked due to whats being said on the Ticket thread - of course unless they went to Sofia.

Its a few miles from the ground.  But taking in various bars takes you in the direction of the ground.

Unfortunately the bars near to the ground are not very user friendly, if you know what I mean.  Better to stay in the city centre and make your way to the ground nearer kickoff.

I live in glasgow so i'll be out for some fun ticket or not.  Hoping to buy a ticket on the day or just watch the game in a bar with some friendly Rangers fans.  Can't loose really.

Below is a site that i had visited regarding availability of accomodation for the thursday night, not being a season ticket holder has put the downers on the trip, so i thought i could at least do a little to maybe help others that can go (you may have already seen it):

http://www.a1tourism.com/uk/glasgow.html

to those that have not booked places to stay, good luck with finding accomodation (it should not be to hard).

i did not want to go to celtic anyway!

:unhappy:  :unhappy:  :unhappy:  :unhappy:  :unhappy:

lucky old me on this occasion, spend monday-friday in Stirling. 30mins from the ground by train.

Only problems is that when we have home games its a 3 hour journey to Blackburn and the and hour home (nr Leeds)

joolz

ps. got to be better than sofia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.