SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Celtic fans' behaviour tonight

Paul Mellelieu

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a sorry bunch of losers you are, the fact is we embarrased your team and your so called superior league, we won both games by vdefending well and taking our chances, you could not achieve either, fact is all teams have scum supporters maybe if fans took more interest in sorting out their own problems football matches would be more fun for us all.

I reguarly recieve verbal and physical abuse from " proud englishmen" for wearing my hoops.

But i would never judge another on the colour of their strip, or for that matter change the team i follow.

Im sorry some fans of my club are morons but at celtic we are constantly trying to eliminate that element form our support, sectarian singing is virtually non existent at home games, the problem seems to stem from a minority of our travelling support.

Gx

what a sorry bunch of losers you are, the fact is we embarrased your team and your so called superior league,

I reguarly recieve verbal and physical abuse from " proud englishmen" for wearing my hoops.

I'm not surprised with your attitude!

Give us all a rest and belt up

what a sorry bunch of losers you are, the fact is we embarrased your team and your so called superior league, we won both games by vdefending well and taking our chances, you could not achieve either,

perhaps if you and your mates stopped trying to take the rise out of us, you'd see a more equable reaction - this is a discussion forum and at the moment you're not discussing, you're taunting.

Yes, over two legs you deserved to win - no if/ buts offered.

well if you and your "mates" hadnt been so disparaging after your "success" at parkhead we probably wouldnt have bothered.

The arrogance from you players, manager and supporters was unbelievable, we won both legs and you were shown to be a weak team who lack concentration at the back and penetration when going forward.

arent you embarrased by the comments your manager and players made after the first leg?

Gx

Alchemist_gs, can I suggest that you read some of SMc_Celtic's posts or pete1888's posts and take a leaf out of their books?  The majority of banter on this board between Celtic and Rovers fans over the last couple of weeks has been good humoured, interesting and informative.  It wouldn't hurt if you contributed in the same vein instead of pasting the same antagonistic post into 3 separate threads.

You've only received a hostile reaction because of your initial posts.

Chill out - you won - you're in Europe.  Enjoy it and stop trying to wind people up... it's boring.   :sleep:

good humoured! is that the discussion on how scottish people are drunk and violent

or the ones where rovers fans still claim to have been better over the two legs.

i particuarly like the witty moment when one of your fans came out to taunt the celtic support wearing a rangers strip.

witty and controversial he should host have i got news for you

Gx

good humoured! is that the discussion on how scottish people are drunk and violent

or the ones where rovers fans still claim to have been better over the two legs.

i particuarly like the witty moment when one of your fans came out to taunt the celtic support wearing a rangers strip.

witty and controversial he should host have i got news for you

Gx

:sleep:

Guest Kamy100
Actually if you read some of the other threads about the game, we have been very complimentry of your performance yesterday.  Everyone is saying that you deserved to go through, so as Rosie said above.  Chill Out and look forward to a tie against Celta Vigo, which you should win.

We didn't say Scottish people are drunk and violent - just a minority of those Celtic fans that came to Blackburn. I live North of the border - people here are great

Don't confuse supporter's confidence with arrogance - it's an easy thing to say about any English-Scottish game, but wouldn't you have been confident of going through after the first leg the way we played? That's common sense, mate.

And I for one think that Rangers-clad idiot should be banned.

Well done Celtic. There, i said it.

Actually if you read some of the other threads about the game, we have been very complimentry of your performance yesterday.  Everyone is saying that you deserved to go through, so as Rosie said above.  Chill Out and look forward to a tie against Celta Vigo, which you should win.

cheers kamy i apreciate the support, truth is were all just really @#/? off at the way our club has been discredited for two good european performances, there was a lot of bad feeling caused by comments made by souness and flitcroft after the first leg, all we want is to be judged on our football, yet still people regard last nights result as some sort of fluke.

Gx

cheers kamy i apreciate the support, truth is were all just really @#/? off at the way our club has been discredited for two good european performances, there was a lot of bad feeling caused by comments made by souness and flitcroft after the first leg, all we want is to be judged on our football, yet still people regard last nights result as some sort of fluke.

Gx

If there was this "trouble" you are desrcibing I would guess it was because you were very unwelcoming hosts "HOME FANS ONLY" etc etc.

I've saw Celtic all round Europe and we've never been treated like that. A complete disgrace.

We've never EVER had trouble when we've travelled before.

yeah, defended well and took our chance, as oppossed to passing the ball about with little or no end product and then losing concentration in the dying minutes.

getting beaten 1 - 0 is not a victory

sorry to point that out.

Gx

The point is, you were talking about a 'good European performance'

If you believe that your team's performance in the 1st leg was that of a good team, then it really does go to show what you're used to seeing in the Scottish Pub League doesn't it?!

Backs to the wall defending, and then nicking a goal in the dying minutes cannot be described as good.

Damned lucky if you ask me.

The 2nd leg was another story though.

And I agree, the wally who came on the pitch should be banned.  I personally was booing him as he came past the CIS, and I couldn't understand why Rovers fans were cheering/clapping/laughing.

yeah, defended well and took our chance, as oppossed to passing the ball about with little or no end product and then losing concentration in the dying minutes.

getting beaten 1 - 0 is not a victory

sorry to point that out.

Gx

The point is, you were talking about a 'good European performance'

If you believe that your team's performance in the 1st leg was that of a good team, then it really does go to show what you're used to seeing in the Scottish Pub League doesn't it?!

Backs to the wall defending, and then nicking a goal in the dying minutes cannot be described as good.

Damned lucky if you ask me.

The 2nd leg was another story though.

And I agree, the wally who came on the pitch should be banned.  I personally was booing him as he came past the CIS, and I couldn't understand why Rovers fans were cheering/clapping/laughing.

its probably just down to the fact they are mindless bigots and racists, its always nice when pub teams beat premiership opponents, twice, without conceding.

the fact is you played well in the first leg we soaked up the pressure and hit you on the counter attack, last night was different because we realised you had nothing up front to trouble us and we could play our usually attacking football.

Gx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.