BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

And the winners are...

Modi

In front of a packed Blues Bar (!) the 2nd annual BRFCS awards - the Groobys - have been presented.

Here are the winners and runner ups:

Funniest Contributor

1st  Abbey  (22%)

2nd  Flopsy  (15%)

Most Controversial

1st  Thenodrog  (33%)

2nd  Jim  (22%)

Best General Contributor

1st  Anti Euro Smiths Fan  (25%)

2nd  Bryan  (22%)

Best Football Contributor

1st  Tris  (33%)

2nd  RevidgeBlue  (31%)

Best Overall Contributor

1st  RevidgeBlue  (30%)

2nd  Bryan  (22%)

Thanks to all those that voted, and congratulations to the winners - those who couldn't attend will be contacted shortly to arrange delivery of the award.

Apologies to AESF who the engravers thought was more than one person and his award is to Anti Euro Smiths Fans and the rather unfortunate spelling mistake on Thenodrog's award that was genuinely innocent and was not spotted by myself until this afternoon.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wowowow I cant believe Ive won something ,last thing i won was yard of guinness comp.

If anyone want to see me at utd game i will be on front row roundabout seat 40 due to being on crutches and just had knee op.BRING ME A COFFEE BUT NO BEER :(

Now now ladies.

Well done to all that won - although I thought Thenodrog was a dead cert for funniest contributor!

Why thank you Tugay but I dont think that that would ever have happened.  There would have been far too many howls of anguish from outraged members falling onto their swords before riding off into the sunset in apoplectic rage.

Thank you for your generous and gracious losers piece Paul McGarry (hmmm..maybe their should be a 'losers' category.)  Also thank you for yet again reminding us all how you so strongly disagree with the basic democratic principle of one person / one vote.

Thanks to all who voted for me and congrats to all the other winners.

Modi thanks for your efforts.  Oh and that 'innocent' spelling mistake......is it a minor one or have you made a 'genuine mistake'  by spelling Thenodrog as 'Aggravating Tawt' or similar?

Modi thanks for your efforts.  Oh and that 'innocent' spelling mistake......is it a minor one or have you made a 'genuine mistake'  by spelling Thenodrog as 'Aggravating Tawt' or similar?

Although I expect that when Revidge passes on the award you'll think that it is all a part of a massive conspiracy, I can assure you that it wasn't.   I've checked a copy of the document I gave to the engravers and what I gave them was correct, so the error was theirs and unless they come on here, I reckon it was just a genuine mistake.  Unfortunate, but genuine.

It's only one letter in the middle of your name...

Since when have I been controversial? Funny, optimistic, compassionate, yes, but never controversial.

And should I be pleased or upset to come second to a complete lunatic? Or is that me being controversial again?

I had Colin down to win funniest poster.

I wonder if actually voting would have helped. There's a moral in this somewhere...

T Y Bellamy. I'll try harder.

There's this little old lady driving down the middle lane of the M6 at 70 mph, and she is knitting.

Police car drives up along side and the window gets wound down & the policeman yells at her "Pull over."

"No dear, a pair of socks."

And should I be pleased or upset to come second to a complete lunatic? Or is that me being controversial again?

Wise up Jim.  For 'controversial' read 'most disliked and detested' and you'll not be far off the truth.  Whilst I am 'easy' about that fact and dont subconsciously seek or need universal acclaim or appraisal it seems that you are having problems realising just how much the other posters dislike you.  Did you have an unhappy childhood by any chance?

PS You dont have to answer that of course.  Hope you win next time.......

thelunatic

it seems that you are having problems realising just how much the other posters dislike you..............

Can't say I can recall anyone posting to the effect that jim is disliked. True he may not be as optimistic as many of us but disliked? no, just can't see that at all.

And should I be pleased or upset to come second to a complete lunatic?

Paul.....you obviously see fit to ignore your own guidelines so  thats fair enough.  But if you do choose to do so you should do your best to remain impartial.  

Second to a lunatic eh, Jim?  Dwell on that line of thought too long and it could drive you mad............