SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rugby world cup final

Blueboy Downunder

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations England. Well deserved victory. Lost the majority of the fifty-fifties with the ref too. Finally, an England team shows true grit. Can Rugby League have it's players back now?  :D

Sat at work depressed as not been able to watch it, sounds a great game.

Not a rugby fan but im england till i die, well done lads. guna be a nice beer-fuelled day now for me!!!

SWING LOW!

So close, both teams deserve credit for an entertaining morning.

Plus played in a clean and sporting manner, that some of our footballers could learn a lot from.

So true....still, it was obvious a drop goal was coming, argh!!

Well done. Now hopefully Rovers can cheer me up!!

Bloody hell, what a game! When the Aussies pulled it back to all square in the second half I really thought they would go on and win it, but thankfully we held on. Thought it was fitting that in a game where the Australians had largely kept him in check, a certain fly-half whose name escapes me should score the winning drop goal with the last kick of the match. Right, I'm off down the pub for several stiff drinks and some football match or other.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.