BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hattrick

This player came from my youth team after I trained defence a whole season:

Rui Miguel Centeio

18 anos, weak estado de forma, healthy

controversial person, calm e upright.

Tem um disastrous nível de experiência e é um poor líder.

Nacionalidade: Portugal

TSI: 1 450 (145 000 €)

Wage: 708 €/week

Owner: Buckley FC

Warnings: 0

Stamina: passable Goaltending: disastrous

Playmaking: passable Passing: poor

Winger: weak Defending: solid

Scoring: poor Set Pieces: weak

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hattrix is quite a useful site for working out ideal stadium size etc - just click on the X-Ray menu.

Btw it's often a good idea to expand your stadium by a little more than you need (say the tool recommends 13,000 you could stretch to 15,000) as your fanclub should continue to grow.

American: Are you aware that passing is a secondary skill, so on its own it's of very little value? It contributes to attack ratings when used on midfielders, wingers and strikers and counter attack for defenders. I'm sure you probably know this however imo this is one of the most common newbie mistakes (I know I made it).

In England the friday night youth pull is a regular joke, especially when you get that poor 21 year old keeper. wink.gif

Hattrix is quite a useful site for working out ideal stadium size etc - just click on the X-Ray menu.

Btw it's often a good idea to expand your stadium by a little more than you need (say the tool recommends 13,000 you could stretch to 15,000) as your fanclub should continue to grow.

American: Are you aware that passing is a secondary skill, so on its own it's of very little value? It contributes to attack ratings when used on midfielders, wingers and strikers and counter attack for defenders. I'm sure you probably know this however imo this is one of the most common newbie mistakes (I know I made it).

In England the friday night youth pull is a regular joke, especially when you get that poor 21 year old keeper. wink.gif

Actually, I didn't, but was considering a switch to winger anyhow, as most of my top players are wingers. Question, though, if I play a central midfielder in a 3-5-2 towards the wing does he get credit as a winger for training?

Actually, I didn't, but was considering a switch to winger anyhow, as most of my top players are wingers. Question, though, if I play a central midfielder in a 3-5-2 towards the wing does he get credit as a winger for training?

No. Only wingers receive full winger training and wing backs receive 50%. How you play them with regards to individual orders does not affect training.

Same....Fancy a friendly on wednesday? For the cup we'll probs have to wait until good teams like PG and Big A are out.

Sure.

in the house of the one that has more supporters.

I have 855.

You can check out my team at:

www.ht-arena.com/buckley

Looks like the season is over for me.

My #1 striker is out for five weeks sad.gif

While my #3 striker is still injured... and has two weeks out of a six week injury remaining.

And one of my wingbacks is still injured, but training.

good news, bad news. I sold out my first home match of the season and made a small profit this week. Bad news is that I lost pretty badly. Have a feeling this guy might win the league this season, as all of his players are 3 stars.

Ouch pg, I feel your pain:( My star trainee keeper got injured in an England U20 match for four weeks. Meaning he'll fall down the pecking order.

Other than that the season has started fairly well, a lucky draw last week and after a 5-0 win yesterday I'm top of the league for a little while.

Oklahoma...you may rest assured that i am ready.

BTW has anyone ever had any success in getting someone suspended as a cheat? My main challenger for the division this year (FC Wildesh 417800) has the following two transfers in his history:

05/06/2004 Sold Carl Whitehand to mexicana 746 000 AU$ 100 (20 000 AU$)

05/06/2004 Sold Harry Burke to mexicana 510 000 AU$ 60 (12 000 AU$)

Obvious cheat right, but i have reported him twice and the guy can still log in.

PG: Please answer the question i sent you in PM.

Sam, i'll play with all my rserves.

Already have 3 first team players injured so i can't risk anymore!!

Don't know if that is cheating. I've sold players for the same team at the same time.

But in that case, there is probably cheating.

Want us to report it as well? wink.gif

That certainly looks dodgy Sam, the players are completely overvalued. I think he has probably been kicked out, there are no log ins since the 10th of June, remember it takes seven weeks for a team to be replaced.

oh yeah....l guess he has been kicked out. Dammit! I was hoping that it would be more satisfying. Like we could all stand around the git and kick the #### out of him while calling him a cheat.

Edited by samtheozzy

Sam - yes you should definitely upgrade your stadium if you are easily winning your series and constantly selling out your home games.

Based on a fanclub size of 554 and growing, do what BigA suggests and expand it to 15,000.

Make sure you have the correct %'s for each seating type. Off the top of my head it goes something like 63%, 20%, 12% and 5% but make sure you double check it.

15,000 is a good size for a small division team. Often lower division teams build a stadium that is too big and never regularly fill it.

My stadium upgrades went from memory : 7000 -> 12000 -> 25,000 all in my Div IV days.

When I promoted to Div III I increased to 55,000, and since winning my seriers I have upgraded to 80,000.

Hattrick is all about continuous small improvements. Don't over-reach, as you often end up in debt and going backwards.

Thanks PG, I shall go ahead with the upgrade. I'm not easily winning my series but i am two from two at the moment and the only other team with a similar record is a bot team. There are 3 bot teams in the div at the moment and unfortunately i am playing all three in a row so my ladder position is somewhat inflated. With that said i have beaten all the human teams in the league last season so i should get at least a top half finish.

My main concern at the moment is a goal deficiency as occurred in my game against Oklahoma (22975456) where i dominated posession (pretty common for me) and opportunities but still didn't score. Oh well.

BTW should i PIC in friendlies?

You can't PIC/MOTS friendlies now anyway. You used to be able to but it had no effect on ts. You can however play tactics such as pressing or counter attack.

According to Hattrix the seating ratio is around 62% terrace, 25% seating, 10 % covered seating and 3% VIP box.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.