BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

News Update

Alan75

FERGUSON

Rovers hopes of Barry Ferguson returning for Saturday's clash with Leeds have proved over-optimistic.

Although Ferguson has increased his training, it would appear that he has some way to go before he’s ready for a first team call up.

Ferguson is quoted in the media as saying.

"I'm doing running and ball work, but I have to build my thigh up before I can consider playing,"

"I'm in early every morning, working double sessions on muscle-building but there's still that one big step, to play a competitive game."

"The idea is to take each day as it comes and hopefully my leg's going to get stronger. As soon as I feel right, I'll come back."

What was that about sinking ships

In a week when Rovers are preparing for a crucial relegation match against Leeds, on loan signing Markus Babbel is reported in the media, to want to return to Liverpool at the end of season.

Babbel told The Independent newspaper: "The plan is that I will go back to Liverpool at the end of the season. I would love to play there again. In a perfect world for me I would be back here playing for Liverpool next season in the Champions League."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.