BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fulham 3 Rovers 4

Paul

Rovers Win Away

Having sat miserably at my PC at 1-2 down, the radio off, resigned to defeat and no text messages coming through with score updates (the signal was down on the mobile!), not even looking at the MB your correspondent posted a moan on the MB when he discovered it was 3-3. By the time that post hit the MB we were winning 4-3. I can’t report much about the game but I know tonight we can all share in the total and utter joy of a fantastic away win at Loftus Road, it’s only three points ahead of Leeds and goal difference with Portsmouth, but we know that we are still outside of the relegation zone. The team must take real belief from this result and must now go out and BEAT Leicester on Saturday. Tonight forget our troubles, we won a game many expected to lose, there's some light at the end of the tunnel.

Go Rovers, Go

Fulham

van der Sar , Volz , Djetou , Goma , Bocanegra , Davis , Legwinski , Knight , Malbranque , John , Boa Morte

Subs: Crossley , McBride , Hayles , Petta , Pearce

Blackburn Rovers

Friedel , Neill , Amoruso , Short , Gresko , Andresen , Flitcroft , Tugay , Douglas , Cole , Stead

Subs: Enckelman , Reid , Johansson , Gallagher , Emerton

Scorers: Cole (23), John (26, 45), Douglas (49), Amoruso (51), Boa Morte (60), Stead (75)

LINK TO MATCH REPORT

Edited by Alan75

At last Rovers pick up 3 points with a win against Fulham at Lftus Road.

In a seven goal thriller Rovers took the lead through Andy Cole only for Fulham to equalise 3 minutes later through Collins John.

A second goal by John, gave Fulham the lead before quick strikes by Douglas and Amoruso gave Rovers the advantage again making it 3-2.

Boa Morte then made it 3-3, before Stead scoted in the 75min to make the final score 4-3 to Rovers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.