BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you plan on getting through the turnstiles with a load of inflatables?

With them being inflatable, we should be able to just squeeze them through

If not, deflate, then take in, inflate, then chuck them about

How do you plan on getting through the turnstiles with a load of inflatables?

best thing to do is wait til we get into the ground then blow them up just incase the stewards start being arkward.

There is a pub about 4 miles from the ground for those that are driving down. Its on the A111 and it's called the "Wagon & horses". it's just by a mini-roundabout.

Edited by Ben-2000

best thing to do is wait til we get into the ground then blow them up .

Woaaaaa.... B2000 - bit drastic that what with all the terrorist's things going on at the mo biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by CAPT KAYOS

Mister Jay-Pee-Dub-Ya has just informed that he's now picked up my collection. 10 Beach Balls and 8 Inflatable Lollipops.

If anyone who is going to the Gilpin's Bell is in the upper tier and fancies baby sitting the brfcs.com flag then let me know. I've just realised my seats are on the lower tier where flag displaying options are likely to be more limited.

This will be such a fun day...  smile.gif  smile.gif

C'MON ROVERS

You won't be saying that after they've had your eye out with the inflatable banana... tongue.gif

That happened to me at Slane last summer. Got hit in the eye with an inflatable chair - should really have seen it flying towards me! Be careful lads! Inflatables can be dangerous!

This will be such a fun day...   smile.gif  smile.gif

C'MON ROVERS

You won't be saying that after they've had your eye out with the inflatable banana... tongue.gif

That happened to me at Slane last summer. Got hit in the eye with an inflatable chair - should really have seen it flying towards me! Be careful lads! Inflatables can be dangerous!

That would be the pre-concert refreshments effecting your vision I imagine wink.gif

Ben, yes they might not let you in with them, they've no good reason not to, but that's never stopped them before.

Calling any London Branch fans.

Is the Lord Rodney's Head pub at Whitechapel still open?

Yep - but it's turned into a poncy Wine Bar - The london Hospital Tavern across the road a a fairly decent pub - unmissable in its Tiger Stripe paint job.

I got a blow up doll from ann summers with the holes and everything. only thing is that when u blow it up the air hole is between the legs

When you say everything, does that include headache, spare tyre, odd odours and an incurable spending disorder? biggrin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.