BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

yeah shows what difference the style of stewarding makes for teh atmosphere and the behaviour of fans.

Id love to see the letter from the Everton Stewards

and Number 23 you were a legend

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great day, the G/f thought that Blackburn is a great team to support ( shes a gooner). She was very curious as to what that steward was saying to Jordan up in the top corner of the upper tier?

tinykit.gif  rover.gif  tinykit.gif  rover.gif

You carn't go any where these days without being recognized.

We were chatting about everton away.

Edited by Jordan

Ive emailed Football 365 commending the stewarding on Saturday - also put a dig in about someother clubs with naff stewarding

The Spurs stewards have had a mention on soccernet, especially S3

You carn't go any where these days without being recognized.

It's all the more surprising considering how many lagered-up geezers carrying sex-dolls and wearing an "Orvil" shirt there are!

laugh.gif

Hang a hanky on their heads as well Bryan and you have the next trend generation of dedicated fashion followers - believe me biggrin.gif you would if you had seen the natives of Tottenham on Saturday. tinykit.giftinykit.gif

Hang a hanky on their heads as well Bryan and you have the next trend generation of dedicated fashion followers - believe me biggrin.gif you would if you had seen the natives of Tottenham on Saturday. tinykit.giftinykit.gif

I did see a number of Chas and Dave lookalikes down the Gilpins after the game.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn to Marget! You can keep yer Costa Bravaaaa, I'm telling I'd rathaaaa hav a day daaaahn at Marget with all me fam-aleeeeeeeeeeeee!"

wink.giflaugh.gif

Excellent day had by myself. Quality weekend in fact. Still recovering...

Great to meet CAPT_KAYOS... he's a bit of a looney!!

P.s. I've got some great pics on cd from the game/weekend. Can someone PM me their e-mail address, who is logged onto brfcs.fotopic so we can post them on there? rover.gif

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn to Marget! You can keep yer Costa Bravaaaa, I'm telling I'd rathaaaa hav a day daaaahn at Marget with all me fam-aleeeeeeeeeeeee!"

wink.giflaugh.gif

Slip them a 'Pony' Bryan, and they might let you borrow the (cara)'Vaaan'. wink.gif

P.s. I've got some great pics on cd from the game/weekend. Can someone PM me their e-mail address, who is logged onto brfcs.fotopic so we can post them on there?  rover.gif

Still recovering ??? - Bryan Robson was at another game 7 hours after he'd finished drinkng with you, and he was in a state. Funny that you were singing the M A N U T D.. Bryan Robsons got VD song all day until then though.

Your dad found a new bird whistle yet ?

P.s. I've got some great pics on cd from the game/weekend. Can someone PM me their e-mail address, who is logged onto brfcs.fotopic so we can post them on there?  rover.gif

Still recovering ??? - Bryan Robson was at another game 7 hours after he'd finished drinkng with you, and he was in a state. Funny that you were singing the M A N U T D.. Bryan Robsons got VD song all day until then though.

Your dad found a new bird whistle yet ?

Ive still got my bird whistle, which has already upset the rest of house hold, although a couple of people did try and break it before I managed to get it home!

Fans praised.

Official Site

Thats nice

Cant see it as im not registered. Any chance you casn post this on brfcs?

You carnt highlight the article so i cannot PM it to you. Just sign up Hughsy i did to read it and it only takes a couple of minutes and its free.

P.s. I've got some great pics on cd from the game/weekend. Can someone PM me their e-mail address, who is logged onto brfcs.fotopic so we can post them on there? rover.gif

Me a looney - tweep!! tweep!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Nice to meet you SS and yer dad

What time did everybody leave the Red Lion?

The steward who wrote the letter has to be the steward who was in the lower tear and was by the end wearing a wig and a rovers scarf with silly string all over him. Nice to see some stewards can have a laugh and enjoy the atmosphere

The steward who wrote the letter has to be the steward who was in the lower tear and was by the end wearing a wig and a rovers scarf with silly string all over him. Nice to see some stewards can have a laugh and enjoy the atmosphere

yeah it will be him, i thought he was a d1ck at first but he's ok!! made me laugh when he came and sat with the fans!

wink.gif  laugh.gif

Slip them a 'Pony' Bryan, and they might let you borrow the (cara)'Vaaan'. wink.gif

Rob - you were in the row behind me, right?

Did you hear that cockney (about 4 seats to your right) complaining about the ref in a strong East London accent?

What was that about, eh? huh.gif

I have had an e-mail from Danny (the Steward). He is interested in comming upto Blackburn to watch spurs here next season and said that he wouldn't mind meeting up with some of us. rover.gif.

He was gobsmacked that his letter was put on the official website, andyway - I gave him the address of this site, he may come along.

Edited by roversactive

I have had an e-mail from Danny (the Steward). He is interested in comming upto Blackburn to watch spurs here next season and said that he wouldn't mind meeting up with some of us. rover.gif.

He was gobsmacked that his letter was put on the official website, andyway - I gave him the address of this site, he may come along.

did you give him your email address or something? i'd meet up with him if any others are up for it

A parrot walks into a sex shop, asks for an inflatable doll and the shopkeeper says..........

Try this one, it's already had a cockatoo. huh.gif

Yep like that one, but all the suggestions were very good!

Robin, if you're not up on Saturday will get you a pint next time we're darrrn saaarrff, halves for all the runners up who are there on Saturday evening!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.