BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

About 10 mins walk up the road towards the centre of London on the opposite side of the road from the ground is a pub whose name I can't remember (can anyone help?). It's one of those pubs you get in London that's in a shop unit rather than being a 'standalone' pub. Anyway Guinness was £1.40 a pint and last season I went in in colours before and after the game, sang Rovers songs and chatted to Spurs fans and, so long as you tell them you hate Arsenal, you should have no trouble.

Except for the huge hangover the following day that kept me off work!!

Edited by Tooting Rover

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple question - is anybody actually going to go ahead with this??? if we are then we need to let every1 know so we can get the whole away end involved

YES!!

Shhh everyone dont tell Hughesy were not going to really go ahead with, he will look so stupid when he turns up with all his inflatables and no one else does! biggrin.gif

I could just imagine it mate.

We should use the W.B.A fans from last year as role models they were great. If i am right in saying they had not been given a penalty and thats why they were dressed as referees, superb theme for us would be that.

Mods can we keep this at the top of the first message page as it will just end up being forgotten about.

It will be fun

I'm not suggesting anything yet, until we are mathematically safe from Relegation.

Inflatables / Beach Balls etc is definitely the favourite though.

There have been lots of suggestions for pub meet-ups but has anything definate been arranged?

(coz im going to the game)

The Gilpens Bell is easily the best pub in that neck of the Woods, been there before the last couple of Spuds games.

As theres a good few of us stopping in London, the chances are we end up nearer to the Train Station, or even do Camden as Tris suggested.

As theres a good few of us stopping in London, the chances are we end up nearer to the Train Station, or even do Camden as Tris suggested.

Having thought it through Camden's probably too far, Finsbury Park is probably a better bet, easy to get to and may even be able to get one of the places below to cordon off an area in the pub - they're more pre-Arsenal than pre-Spurs places - will check em out next week.

http://www.fancyapint.com/thepubs/pub789.htm

http://www.fancyapint.com/thepubs/pub801.htm

Tris Posted on Apr 28 2004, 16:52 

QUOTE (SuperStella @ Apr 28 2004, 16:09 )

where is the pub where that woman was getting a seeing to upstairs last year?

Sorry to be to the point... 

Red Lion 634 High Road London N17 

Trust you to know the full address. Is it because they accept cheques/postal orders? laugh.gif

Red Lion 634 High Road London N17 

Trust you to know the full address. Is it because they accept cheques/postal orders? laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mate you could catch a disease just walking past that pub on the other side of the road never mind going upstairs there !!

Just put "Red Lion N17" into Google. Honest.

Just purchased 2 beach balls, a creast and a pair of arm-bands for Tottenham from Rover the Moon.

Sending mother into the sex shop in town to buy me another inflatable woman on monday. biggrin.gif

Just purchased 2 beach balls, a creast and a pair of arm-bands for Tottenham from Rover the Moon.

Sending mother into the sex shop in town to buy me another inflatable woman on monday. biggrin.gif

thats the spirit, now if only i had some money, will have to root through the house for something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.