BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the WBA(relegated) fans literally taking the pish 2 seasons ago at the last home game..rovers fans watched and sat in silence(we had qualified for Europe!!)

No we hadnt. We needed to win (so we thought) but we only drew with an already relegated team. We sealed Europe the next week by beating Spurs away.

For the record, that was exactly one year ago today.

OK, favor to ask of those going to Spurs and bringing inflatables:

Whenever we go to events with beach balls and other inflatables going around (especially Jimmy Buffett concerts), my friend Rick used to write "Rick is Great in Bed" on them. Others of us jumped onto this phenomenon (not seeing if he's great in bed), writing it on them as well. It's become a tradition now, and Buffett even read one of them and commented on it during a concert.

What I would like is if people could write that on a couple inflatables and take some pictures. A picture of a group of women (or even better, a group of guys) in their Rovers gear holding a giant beach ball with "Rick is Great in Bed" on it would be priceless. Inflatable sex toys with it on would be great as well, as we bought him an inflatable sheep for his 40th birthday last year.

Thanks!

Ok its gonna be a good day i have to go.

Whats the story with the trains!?

I know about the west coast line so i take it i have to go from Blackpool-Preston-Picadilly-Euston?

Anyone sorted it?

And how easy is it to get to Euston from WHL. Never been to spurs.

Ok its gonna be a good day i have to go.

Whats the story with the trains!?

I know about the west coast line so i take it i have to go from Blackpool-Preston-Picadilly-Euston?

Anyone sorted it?

And how easy is it to get to Euston from WHL. Never been to spurs.

We're going Preston to Euston. 8.20 depart - arrive 11.59. But your "west coast line" thing has distrubed me. Do you know somehting I don't?

We're going Preston to Euston. 8.20 depart - arrive 11.59. But your "west coast line" thing has distrubed me. Do you know somehting I don't?

Reading the beggining of this thread i think its something to do with the stafford area.

Im gonna ring them and try book onto that one from preston, should be ok.

Reading the beggining of this thread i think its something to do with the stafford area.

Im gonna ring them and try book onto that one from preston, should be ok.

Right you are. Thought I'd missed something.

Anyone know how long it takes to get to Euston from the ground and how difficult it is?

Getting to the nearest tube (Seven Sisters) is easy enough, 4 stops along the victoria line.

However, it's quite a trek from the tube to the ground (2 miles ish), but sadly there aren't a lot of other options.

Just been rovers store.

Got 20 rovers balloons, and a roar mask!! laugh.gif

Also got 2 beach balls from the pound shop. biggrin.gif

Which pound shop is that then?

On the subject of trains, i am getting the 8:27 from piccadilly

and returning on the 18:11 from euston.

Can we pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeee do this at the Brum game as well? biggrin.gif

Yes, please!

Anyone got an inflatable David Dunn? Oh, I forgot, the real thing will be there!

(note to the team - and don't forget we owe them a trouncing....)

biggrin.gif

How many inflatables are left at roverthemoon is there plenty?

I went yesterday for beach balls and arm bands. You'll be laughing for arm bands but I couldn't find many beach balls, so I'd get a move on. There's an inflatable smiling Dwight Yorke in there as well - bit on the expensive side I thought.

When i went in on Saturady i told them what it was for, and asked if i wanted any more beach balls as they had a box behind the counter.

Yeah they had the box behind the counter because when myself and my girlfriend went in we asked if they had any, so this woman went upstairs and then came down and said iv got 193 beach balls, if you buy them all il give them to you for £2.50 each.

What the hell would i go spending nearly £500 on beach balls for. biggrin.gif

Anyway i got a flag, 5 beach balls and 20 balloons

Should be a good day

I can't go to Spurs but I don't want to be left out of the whole inflatables thing. So I've arranged for a hi-tec inflatable Scotty, with authentic hangover noises, to be put on the 08:47 from Manchester Piccadilly. Can someone please wake it up in London and put a beer in front of it? You'll be amazed at what happens. smile.gif

Got my Rovers armbands and beach ball Saturday (bit busy though) so quite a few others buying the beachballs etc so looks like its catching on.

Knotted hanky in the making.

Also, have a pair of flippers coming my way (hope they let me in with them on though)

Spurs Steward : "You can't come in!"

Capt K : "Why not?"

Spurs Steward : "Because there's something fishy about you"

Capt K: "No there isn't"

Spurs Steward: "Yes there is, you're Flippered"

Capt K :" Damn, and there I thought I was just pished" blink.gifsmile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.