BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

End Of Season Beers

In Jumping Jacks, T4E turned into the smoothest criminal in town, attracting at least 3 ladies during the night. I say attracted, 2 clamped onto his lips, 1 didn't want to know...i say didn't want to know, we scared her....isn't that right Neil laugh.gif. And when i say 3 ladies, i mean 2 ladies and 1 walking, talking, kissing, piece of horrible bacteria. We all agreed. She was a mess!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Such a lie. Thank God I cant remember any of them.

Many Thanks to Gav and Debs for putting us up, superb thumbs-up.gif

Was good meeting many more of you, hopefully we'll see you all again next season.

One was fairly nice.

the other one was 30ish and looked like she got her hair cut at the same place as Carlos Valderama. Her back looked like a game of Pictionary with all of her tattoes and i wont go on to the facial piercings and i am starting to feel slightly ill.

Dont remember leaving the Blues Bar and dont remember spilling pie and chips all over myself either (I have been advised this is what happened anyway)

Must have been those 'Cheeky Vimto's' we were drinking.

For those of you feeling rough on Sunday, spare a thought for us living dead of the London Branch trying to play football at Brockhall in the afternoon heat.

Even Cath's goalkeeping talents couldn't have saved us Cocker, we lost 11-2 to The Fieldens Arms.

It could have been a worse scoreline but for us sneaking on (goal hero) Mushy as a ringer.

Thanks again Mushy.

Dont remember leaving the Blues Bar and dont remember spilling pie and chips all over myself either (I have been advised this is what happened anyway)

For those of you feeling rough on Sunday, spare a thought for us living dead of the London Branch trying to play football at Brockhall in the afternoon heat.

Even Cath's goalkeeping talents couldn't have saved us Cocker, we lost 11-2 to The Fieldens Arms.

It could have been a worse scoreline but for us sneaking on (goal hero) Mushy as a ringer.

Thanks again Mushy.

I blame the pitch.... err.... too flat!

One was fairly nice.

the other one was 30ish and looked like she got her hair cut at the same place as Carlos Valderama. Her back looked like a game of Pictionary with all of her tattoes and i wont go on to the facial piercings and i am starting to feel slightly ill.

That so is not true.

unsure.gifph34r.gif

The Blunderer Posted on May 17 2004, 17:13 

QUOTE (Cocker @ May 17 2004, 08:16 )

CHEEKY VIMTO'S ohmy.gif Those cheeky little buggers always send me over the edge.

The more I read about what you lot got up to, wine, women and song, the older I feel.

jim move over lend me your rug.

Just wait till you see the pictures !!!!!

Debs asleep on the floor outside Rover the Moon wink.gif

No! She wasn't asleep, she just tripped over... smile.gif

.. whilst asleep... and theres at least one of yourself too smile.gif

(I'm just glad that theres just pictures of me and not sound/video clips of the Achy Breaky Heart/Barmy Army Karaoke)

No. I wasn't thinking quite that tall. He was stood next to BobF for a while just after the emergency evacuation prank.

Tall balding bloke ??? Must be JPW smile.gif

No it wasn't JPW - although he fits the description. It's strange but I can't remember his name either - he reads the board but doesn't post. It's just going to be one of those things that we'll never know. Since he turned up around the time of the fire drill I'm going to refer to him as Keith Lard.

Erm, I think you mean me.

Thanks again Mushy.

Ok Rob, did enjoy myself although it was too hot, and I'm getting too old for this...

Remember we agreed to a London Branch v Messageboard game next season, when we're down in London. When the fixtures are out we'll arrange something well in advance, on the weekend we all stop over. I'm sure we can raise a team.

No. I wasn't thinking quite that tall. He was stood next to BobF for a while just after the emergency evacuation prank.

Tall balding bloke ??? Must be JPW smile.gif

No it wasn't JPW - although he fits the description. It's strange but I can't remember his name either - he reads the board but doesn't post. It's just going to be one of those things that we'll never know. Since he turned up around the time of the fire drill I'm going to refer to him as Keith Lard.

Erm, I think you mean me.

Of course!! Alright sleepyjack!

I'm still peed off that I couldn't make it. I think Gav and Debs should set up a B&B for all the waifs and strays they have kindly taken in off the mb. I include myself in that list.

Now that’s an idea biggrin.gif

Tris tends to bring debs a bottle of Gin to soften the blow, and then he invites half the message board around to his 'country retreat'

So blame him for turning her into an alcoholic

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Tris tends to bring debs a bottle of Gin to soften the blow, and then he invites half the message board around to his 'country retreat'

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Dont give him credit, he'll be looking for commission when Chéz Gav and Debs opens.

Remember we agreed to a London Branch v Messageboard game next season, when we're down in London. When the fixtures are out we'll arrange something well in advance, on the weekend we all stop over. I'm sure we can raise a team.

Have reminded 'The Gaffer' Mushy.

Suggested an early season match to avoid a fixture clash.

(tried to PM you but your mailbox is full to bursting)