SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brum. Preview & Predictions.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

Shouldn't silly or 'handbags' posts or retorts such as mr. dunn16, not count as part of the post tally for that person? Doesn't seem right that they get credit for posting drivel-

I always thought if you'd nothing to add, to keep it zipped.

wink.gif

now watch me get promptly slapped down.

Edited by blue/white

Question:

Shouldn't silly or 'handbags' posts or retorts such as mr. dunn16, not count as part of the post tally for that person?  Doesn't seem right that they get credit for posting drivel- 

wink.gif

People who don't practice what they preach should also have their post count docked biggrin.gif

Edited by Blue and White Army

Question:

Shouldn't silly or 'handbags' posts or retorts such as mr. dunn16, not count as part of the post tally for that person? Doesn't seem right that they get credit for posting drivel-

wink.gif

I suspect after this weekend we wont see DD16, untill next seasons fixture with the blue noses.

I have heard of biased and ridicilous, but some of these predictions are just that lol.

biggrin.gif

Likewise with Brums summer targets/general aims.

LoL that was a good one wink.gif

Well Encks has said that he doesn't mind the banter and feels any footballer who can't see the funny side of things like that doesn't really deserve to be in the game, or something along those lines..

I see on that site they called Ewood, 'Deadwood' Park..

I remember a lot of shall we say 'deadwood' going from Ewood to Brum..

Taylor, Johnson, Kenna.....

1-0 to Birmingham, Enckleman own goal

Oh and I hope I dont get banned from this website by the moderator, but.. I think you need to lighten up.. birmingham fans will get behind birmingham city, but we will give enckleman a loving welcome, after all he is a blue nose

different story though when you came to st andrews (if you did come that is) and sang for 20 mins.. Stand up if you hate the French!

jay bcfc rover.gif

Oh and I hope I dont get banned from this website by the moderator, but.. I think you need to lighten up.. birmingham fans will get behind birmingham city, but we will give enckleman a loving welcome, after all he is a blue nose

different story though when you came to st andrews (if you did come that is) and sang for 20 mins.. Stand up if you hate the French!

jay bcfc rover.gif

You might think we sang for 20 minutes, but hadnt most of you gone home by then smile.gif

jay bcfc rover.gif

If Enck isnt worried about it, then neither are we. In fact it sounds as if hes looking forward to your visit on Saturday and is quoted as saying

"It is going to be good fun, which is fantastic. There will be some banter. Our fans might wonder why the Birmingham supporters are singing at me. If you take things like this in a bad way, then you have no place on football."

lol. very true, the ground was empty by the time the 4th goal rolled in, but what about the fans that stayed at the end and kept on singing!

as for the FA Cup game, "you must of come on a skateboard" springs to mind!

heres to a good game on Saturday, lots of friendly banter and long live Peter Blue Nose Legend Enckleman!

Jamie rover.gif

It's nice to know i am wanted here tongue.gif

I'd rather have MickeysNo1fan. She's a nice Sunderland lass with a "blummin" nice accent.

I bet you eat too many pies, are big-headed and don't do enough exercise, just like your hero. tongue.gif

"Deadwood Park" laugh.gif Brilliant! Not only incredibly funny but original as well.

2-1 Rovers. We sign off in style.

Chelsea’s best striker, Fossil, opens the scoring on 21 mins with a right footed drive in off the post at the Blackburn End. Half time arrives and it's then that everyone notices that Jonathan Douglas and Damian Johnson had swapped shirts in the first half and had played for the wrong teams. Normal service is resumed and they swap back in the second half. No one notices.

Steadinho breaks his goal drought on 70 mins - avoiding a crisis in confidence in doing so. A 30 yard volley in off the post.

That's how things remain until the 94th minute when Rovers are awarded a penalty when "Tiny" Taylor brings Cole down in the area by throwing a chair at him. The referee really does have no option but consults his linesman first.

Souness cracks up again and continues with his Basil Fawlty impressions from the Spurs game on the touchline. Meanwhile on the pitch no one has a clue what to do with a penalty. Enks comes to the rescue - he's read about these in a book or something and smashes the ball home in off the post. No pressure Enks - it's only worth a million quid that one.

Good shout Bob, a goal from Encks, Gray and Andressen to complete the seasons collection.

Cole 10

Stead 6

Yorke 6

Amoruso 3

Babbel 3

Emerton 3

Flitcroft 3

Gallagher 3

Jansen 3

Ferguson 2

Gresko 2

Neill 2

Tugay 2

Baggio 1

Douglas 1

Friedel 1

Short 1

Thompson 1

lol @ electricity bill.. Mrs Bruce forgot to put 50p in the machine, that was bad having the game put back 25 mins in such temperatures.. thought i was going to die rover.gif

up the blues

jamie

we wish it had been called off

Blackburn 4 - 4 Birmingham

Gray PEN 23 Martin Taylor 24,34,60,93

Johannsonn PEN 33

Enckleman PEN 65

Andresen PEN 89

Enckleman

Neill Short Johannsonn Gray

Emerton Tugay Flitcroft Gresko

Cole Stead

Subs..Yelldell, Douglas, Andresen, Babbel, Gallagher

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.