BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brum. Preview & Predictions.

laugh.gif In all fairness we were the only ones who kept the atmosphere going, if we hadn't it would of been non existant. Just out of curiosity, what did you think of the Blues fans saturday.

You slag our fans off and expect us to praise your support? .......

You sing more about Villa than you do about your own team,you should be twinned with the fans of a club called Burnley,they have the same inferiority complex with us!!!!!!! laugh.gif

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your fans were terrible on Saturday, if I was a Rover id be ashamed of the support (or lack of it)... shambles..

You couldnt sell all your tickets on the last game of the season, what a joke... even with 4,100 away fans.. We stopped singing after half time because the game really was that boring, we played the worst game of football ive probably seen blues play in my 10 years of following Birmingham City, and you still couldnt beat us but after about 10 mins we got back into it, and really raised the roof of your falling down stand!!

All I heard your fans singing was "Graham Souness's Blue n White Army", which at times was loud, but... you really have only got 1 song!

our support was great, your support was fcuking siht, was comical, was like being in church

Nice Pies though, and some tasty female Blackburn fans

Many Thanks for reading this thread, Keep Right On to the end of the road, and thank you very much for David Dunn..

Rant Over

Jay BCFC rover.gif

Ah well, noise or no noise, still better than your few hundreds effort at St Andrews.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

What were we singing in the FA Cup? 'Four-Nil and you still don't sing'

Exactly, how anyone can slate us when their own fans put in such a pitiful performace is beyond me.

As for the question of the loudest this season. Not even top 5 i'm afraid. Portsmouth were tremendous, home and away, Leeds, and United so i'm told which is no surprise. Brum, small time as usual.

Your fans were terrible on Saturday, if I was a Rover id be ashamed of the support (or lack of it)... shambles..

You couldnt sell all your tickets on the last game of the season, what a joke... even with 4,100 away fans.. We stopped singing after half time because the game really was that boring, we played the worst game of football ive probably seen blues play in my 10 years of following Birmingham City, and you still couldnt beat us but after about 10 mins we got back into it, and really raised the roof of your falling down stand!!

All I heard your fans singing was "Graham Souness's Blue n White Army", which at times was loud, but... you really have only got 1 song!

our support was great, your support was fcuking siht, was comical, was like being in church

Nice Pies though, and some tasty female Blackburn fans

Many Thanks for reading this thread, Keep Right On to the end of the road, and thank you very much for David Dunn..

Rant Over

Jay BCFC rover.gif

Shut up !! Im sorry but you brummie fans started to leave when Blackburn went 2-0 in the league. Great fans eh! Cant handle it when something goes wrong.

Oh, and how you can say our support is crap is beyond me, 4-0 down to you Pig Fcukers early December, and we still sang our hearts out! I still cant get over the empty seats on Saturday.. Big Premiership Club, your avin a laff....... Id wish you got relegated but in all honesty my trip to Ewood was very enjoyable, and probably 3 easy points next season!

Take Care all

Jay BCFC rover.gif

Oh, and how you can say our support is crap is beyond me, 4-0 down to you Pig Fcukers early December, and we still sang our hearts out! I still cant get over the empty seats on Saturday.. Big Premiership Club, your avin a laff....... Id wish you got relegated but in all honesty my trip to Ewood was very enjoyable, and probably 3 easy points next season!

Take Care all

Jay BCFC rover.gif

Poor lad, he's probably from Castle Vale

Den, when you beat us 4-0, we played well in the 1st half, it was the last 25 minutes we just didnt play, and thanks to some quality goals (i'll admit, yes they was good goals) you beat us!!

While we're bringing up the past, what about when we played you in the FA Cup and you brought about 300 fans (think it was less than 300 actually) was only a fiver too... is money tight up north? perhaps spend less time on t'internet and get yourself a job!! might be able to afford to travel away then!

Ah well, noise or no noise, still better than your few hundreds effort at St Andrews.

Was slightly bored at your place in the league..

And Jaybcfc, ...... Shut up, brag when your actually established.

We've been in Europe in 8 out of the last 11/12 seasons, only in your dreams mate.

Den, when you beat us 4-0, we played well in the 1st half, it was the last 25 minutes we just didnt play, and thanks to some quality goals (i'll admit, yes they was good goals) you beat us!!

While we're bringing up the past, what about when we played you in the FA Cup and you brought about 300 fans (think it was less than 300 actually) was only a fiver too... is money tight up north? perhaps spend less time on t'internet and get yourself a job!! might be able to afford to travel away then!

Yes but us 300 fans sang throughout the match and through the floodlight FAILURE at your crap ground.

Edited by nolan9

Birmingham.

Away.

FA Cup.

Round 3.

Birmingham.

Enduring.

Brummie.

Accent.

Enduring.

Brummies.

Birmingham.

The equasion never really was heading towards away travel was it.

Shillito, Rather have our future than your history... hope you made the most of 1995! Where did Blackburn finish anyhow? was about 16th wasnt it? pathetic! we havent been out the top 10 all season.. thats quality!

ciao bella

Shillito, Rather have our future than your history... hope you made the most of 1995! Where did Blackburn finish anyhow? was about 16th wasnt it? pathetic! we havent been out the top 10 all season.. thats quality!

ciao bella

Your future?

Your future is probably rotting in our reserves as we speak mate.

Nolan Sister, thats ######! you had about 10 lads (aged about 13 and 14) scream like little girls, yes it was annoying.. other than that.. your support was just as good as your home support!

Shallllllllll we sing a song 4 uuuuuuuu

ciao bella

Well done but most of the credit goes to a player which isnt even your player!!! Forsell tongue.giftongue.gif

Castle Vale is Villa area isnt it? Not far though!

can I ask lads, do you normally give 4,100 tickets to away supporters? no wonder everyone is loud at Ewood if 1/4 of your attendance are away followers!!

no big clubs get 7 thousand.

by the way how many trophies have you won in the last 10 years dickwit.?

ciao bella

Is it not past your bedtime sonny. You don't want to get in trouble for falling asleep in school now do you. When Birmingham win something or even manage to qualify for Europe then feel free to come on gloating. Until then run along and play nicely.

our future is rosie as graham souness's face when he doesnt get his own way!! (by the way, does he ever stop whinging ffs) if you dont know about Birmingham City and how the club is run properrly, its fantastic support... our financial backing... yes 38 quid a ticket soon adds up.. Oh sorry just remembered, you all payed a fiver didnt you coz your all Poor! ######'a'duck!

Nolan Sister, thats ######! you had about 10 lads (aged about 13 and 14) scream like little girls, yes it was annoying.. other than that.. your support was just as good as your home support!

Shallllllllll we sing a song 4 uuuuuuuu

I get the feeling that your a cocky Brummie who is normally like all of you all mouth. You lot only sing 1 song over and over again and really is a crap song.

ciao bella

YOU FINISH ABOVE US IN HOW MANY YEARS?

BTW WBA MADE 10 TIMES MORE NOISE THAN YOU DID .SO GO BACK DOWN SQUALLER THERES A GOOD BOY.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.