BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tickets Are Here

I'm afraid that your reputation preceeds you sad.gif

As for the simulations, there were some where the "hooligans" were wearing benfica shirts and that didn't make mad.

I know Benfica as troublemakers like any other team.

To compare Euro with the last world cup is absurd. Might I remind ou that Japan and Corea are on the other side of the world.

Celtic fans came here once and caused big trouble. And they were not enticed. They were just drunk.

As I said,I hope everything goes ok.

For my sake as well, because I always defend english supporters when some people call you hooligans.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rover.gif just booked for the world cup,qualifiers in austria and poland,flying from liverpool to cologne/bonn return £43,from cb to vienna 80 euro's and from krakow to cb 66 euros tinykit.gif does anyone know a cheap austrian airline?

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Burnley...............new job................no holidays.....................enough said.

Enjoy lads i'll be there next time.

BLACKBURN BOYS WE ARE HERE.............

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Burnley...............new job................no holidays.....................enough said.

Enjoy lads i'll be there next time.

BLACKBURN BOYS WE ARE HERE.............

Its ok GAV - I'll find you a ledge in Lisbon

To the guys who are lucky enough to be going.

You'll have to get an England flag made up with BLACKBURN ROVERS in BIG letters across it

Then try and get it on TV or in a prominent place in the ground so we can all see it biggrin.gif

To the guys who are lucky enough to be going.

You'll have to get an England flag made up with BLACKBURN ROVERS in BIG letters across it

Then try and get it on TV or in a prominent place in the ground so we can all see it biggrin.gif

As I mentioned earlier, we have a large B.R.F.C. / www.brfcs.com flag that could be left in somebody's safe keeping.

I'll take the big flag Glenn, if you can find a way to get it to me before 12 June.

We're going to five games in and around Porto (fancy a meet up before Germany-Holland, Ricky?), and I'll try and get the flag up at the stadium.

Just think Glenn, a whole week of listening to Councillor D.'s jokes...

deleted.

Whilst we do allow adverts of particular relevance to Rovers fans, all adverts should be submitted to a moderator before posting. Adverts of no particular interest to Rovers fans are not permitted. This also includes adverts for other websites and businesses. THE BUYING AND SELLING OF FOOTBALL TICKETS IS NOT PERMITTED.

Edited by Alan75

You are all well lucky going to Portugal, I'd love to, but unfortunately my finances wont allow it!!! I'm off to the England friendly on Tuesday though v Japan, its not quite the same I know, but I am looking forward to it!!

Edited by Rachrover

rover.gif what a week i have managed to get 2 tickets for the 1st 1/4 which should be england,plus two extra tickets for the croatia game at face value.i have sold the croatia tickets at face value to another roverite,birmingham tommy. tinykit.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.