Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Supporters Team 11 a-side?

smiffy16

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London Branch have a team.

Jordan was on about joining up to some sort of friendly league.

I'm sure that this site could get a team up to play the Stanley fans if required for a preseason friendly.

Well, we have a team, probably not 11 though, you'd want to be putting it on the Friday/Saturday of a Premiership game if you wanted us to be turning up though, we've a hard enough job getting them to turn out for a game over here, never mind flying over to play Stanley.

I would be able to play for the team if it got going no problem, if it did start the only problem would be for me to get to the particular venue.

By the way I’m one of those versatile players, can play anywhere except in goal.

What’s the chance of it happening?

By the way I’m one of those versatile players, can play anywhere except in goal.

Isn't that the polite way of saying that you're not good enough to hold down any position regularly? laugh.gif

Isn't that the polite way of saying that you're not good enough to hold down any position regularly? laugh.gif

More a less, you`ve hit the nail on the head. biggrin.gif

I`m like Phil Neville, except my talent hasn`t been spotted. Can`t be too hard can it? I mean anybody`s better than him at football and in looks. wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...
well just see if you can definately get a team first for either next Saturday/Sunday 12th/13th June the we'll sort out a venue

Not going to happen, I know JPW is doing the great ossy walk on the 13th (all 21 miles of it the freak).. then afterwards is the England V France game.

How about we set a date in the future - something nearer the start of the season around our respective games (ie 1st, 7/8th august)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.