SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Supporters Team 11 a-side?

smiffy16

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone interested in playing this Sunday morning please PM me an email address, my Mail box fills up before I can reply to anyone. I'll collate the names and bang out a group email to try and get this sorted.

SuperStella, how many of your lot are available?

Ta

John

I doubt that I’d be able to play this weekend, going to be quite busy with exams and everything else even if exams weren’t happening I doubt that I would be able to get to the venue where it’s being held at.

But I’d definitely be able to play during the summer in July or August if a game was to be arranged. Who’s playing for us?

Looks like we've got the makings of a team, venue will be confirmed later today but its going to be in the Hyndburn area, kick off about 1 ish on Sunday. Will know later today and let everyone who has expressed an interest know. Anyone else want to play? Please PM your email and playing position to me. Ta

John

Match is on as smiffy16 has already said, Peel Park pitch, Accrington, just off Alice Street.

Think I have PM'd everyone who has expressed an interest, if not drop me another line.

Spectators welcome, the Peel Park Pub is only yards away if you are too dazzled by the skills shown on the pitch.

See you all on Sunday.

John tinykit.gif

Match is on as smiffy16 has already said, Peel Park pitch, Accrington, just off Alice Street.

Think I have PM'd everyone who has expressed an interest, if not drop me another line.

Spectators welcome, the Peel Park Pub is only yards away if you are too dazzled by the skills shown on the pitch.

See you all on Sunday.

John  tinykit.gif

Just a coincidence that its 5 minutes walk from your house John smile.gif

Not my choosing Ste, but nice and handy for a few beers afterwards. You know the distance doesn't bother me cos......'I would walk 500 miles, just to see Brad Friedel score, at Charlton!'

Are you going to turn up and play then, ya big fat lump? We could do with a Keith Lard lookalike to be a Steward laugh.gif

Just a quick update, Tony Diamond Inc has just stated he will play so I have 10 confirmed players.

Can anyone who has expressed an interest and not come back to me please do so as soon as you can.

Thanks

John

Thanks for replying everyone, have about 15 players for Sunday.

Don't forget your Blue and White shirts plus your other footy kit. tinykit.gif

SteB is even going to have a go, as long as he doesn't wear his Sofia shorts, he might even kick the ball this time. That must be worth the entrance fee alone! laugh.gif

See you all on Sunday, supporters welcome.

Don't forget its £3 subs for the pitch.

Ta

John

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.