BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season Tickets are mailed out 5th to 22nd July so you should find out then.

Tom may be right rolleyes.gif

It’s around that time. The lady behind the ticket office desk said to me that the swipe cards are being designed and should be delivered during the last week of July. But with the Lisbon friendly it’ll be interesting to test the swipe cards on the turnstiles.

As the friendly won't be included on your ST, I imagine they'll be testing the match day ticket function of it at best.

From what I have heard I'm not sure if it will even be at that stage for the Sporting Lisbon match. I dont think it was ever the plan to use that match to test the system. I think we will have to wait untill tomorrow to find out what the first date we will be testing them will be. Man U at home?!?! laugh.gif

From what I have heard I'm not sure if it will even be at that stage for the Sporting Lisbon match. I dont think it was ever the plan to use that match to test the system. I think we will have to wait untill tomorrow to find out what the first date we will be testing them will be. Man U at home?!?! laugh.gif

I think the ideal situation for the club is that it will be ready to test in at least some of the ground for the Sporting match (if not all).

I have got the impression that when we purchase the extras and are season ticket holders we use the same card, is that right does anyone know?

I have got the impression that when we purchase the extras and are season ticket holders we use the same card, is that right does anyone know?

Thats what happens at City, and they have the card system, so I take it the same will happen at Rovers!!

Trust kiwi and myself, the new system either won't be in play, or will be in play in a very limited way for the Sporting game.

Which is why you can guarantee it's Man U at home for the first game smile.gif

Hum, I'm trying to move yet but they haven't rung me to ask where I want to move to sad.gif

Guess they are doing them in the order they got them and becuase my wife finally got her application two weeks after mine I'm going to be one of the last to be asked. sad.gif

Hum, I'm trying to move yet but they haven't rung me to ask where I want to move to sad.gif

Guess they are doing them in the order they got them and becuase my wife finally got her application two weeks after mine I'm going to be one of the last to be asked. sad.gif

I only sent my application form in a couple of days before the DD deadline, I was surprised they got back to me so quickly!!!

• Guest unlocked this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.