jw outer darwen end. lower 320

jw outer darwen end. upper 350

What about the BBurn End Lower?

same as last year according to the girl at the ticket office

sad.gif with a bit of biggrin.gif

they have reduced prices in the jw stand

jw outer darwen end. lower 320

jw outer darwen end. upper 350

I guess that it is actually blocks W01 (Lower Wing) and W07 (Upper Wing) because last year they were both £345 without loyalty discount, so ones down and the other is up (marginally). If it were to be the entire JW Outer Darwen End, it'd be a huge cut in the upper tier from £455 to £350.

Incidentally, has there been any mention in any of the information released so far as to the continuation of the loyalty discount?

Incidentally, has there been any mention in any of the information released so far as to the continuation of the loyalty discount?

The answer is I havent heard anything.

I phoned up trying to get some idea of where the reduced prices were telling the girl that I was thinking of moving out of the BBE.

(told her I was fed up of having to sing, and bob fleming braking wind)

The girl gave me the JW prices as stated above plus.

JW lower central £480

JW blackburn end £455

BBE no change in price

When I asked about Direct Debit, she said that there was a charge, but she didnt know how much. as they hadnt had all the details yet. and that there was also a charge for purchasing by credit card.

The answer is I havent heard anything.

I phoned up trying to get some idea of where the reduced prices were telling the girl that I was thinking of moving out of the BBE.

(told her I was fed up of having to sing, and bob fleming braking wind)

The girl gave me the JW prices as stated above plus.

JW lower central £480

JW blackburn end £455

BBE no change in price

When I asked about Direct Debit, she said that there was a charge, but she didnt know how much. as they hadnt had all the details yet. and that there was also a charge for purchasing by credit card.

I sit in JW lower central and paid £450 last year but that was with a loyalty discount. Not sure how much that knocked off but it seems about the same to me.

The loyalty discount needs expanding into bands. Why should I pay the same after 18 years as someone who has had one for only 3-5 years (or whatever it is)?

The club is being rather disloyal to those loyal few who kept this great club afloat during the 1980's.

Excellent news on the interest free direct debit front, really well done to the club on this one.

I shall be taking advantage of it and upgrading to a more expensive seat.

Try getting one facing the pitch this season Rev. biggrin.gif

Excellent news on the interest free direct debit front, really well done to the club on this one.

I shall be taking advantage of it and upgrading to a more expensive seat.

Try getting one facing the pitch this season Rev. biggrin.gif

Make sure it is near the pitch though, we dont want you clambering down rows of seats to start on Steven Carr next season.

Edited by Jordan

bob fleming braking wind)

tongue.gif Count yourself lucky Alan - I have to sit behind him!! tongue.giftongue.gif

So, to summarise:-

JW Lower central £480

JW Blackburn End £455

BBE outer - no price change

BBE behind Bob Fleming £12.35 (including free matchday magazine for wafting)

Did you get that leaflet through the post yesterday from Rovers telling you that your season ticket application pack would be arriving soon? What was the point in that? They just love wasting money down there don't they??

Update.

And the answer to your question is.........

yes there still is a loyalty discount for existing season ticket holders.

bob fleming braking wind)

tongue.gif Count yourself lucky Alan - I have to sit behind him!! tongue.giftongue.gif

So, to summarise:-

JW Lower central £480

JW Blackburn End £455

BBE outer - no price change

BBE behind Bob Fleming £12.35 (including free matchday magazine for wafting)

Woah! Woah! Woah! Sweet Child of Mine!*- Wait just a minute - what's all this about you cheeky blighters?!?

I turn my back for a few hours and when I return to this MB there's all sorts of accusations going on. I'd like to set the record straight here and now. I have never, ever, broken wind. Not even once.

However - I intend to do so next season on a more than regular basis so bring your match day magazine 'cause boy are you going to need it Kayos.

Now if that doesn't get a few more season ticket holders for the club I don't know what will.

Superstella - I have to agree with you about the "More To Shout About" flyer - a complete waste of money. What's the point? Will BT start sending me a letter soon to tell me I should expect my bill in the next couple of days? Just send the ruddy thing - I'll know what it is when it turns up.

Anyway, how much are first class stamps these days? I've absolutely no idea, let's call it a couple of quid. So that's £2 x say 20,000 on the mailing list. That's about £ 58,000 - you'd could pay Dwight Yorke's right arm off with that.

(*Potter)

Superstella - I have to agree with you about the "More To Shout About" flyer - a complete waste of money. What's the point? Will BT start sending me a letter soon to tell me I should expect my bill in the next couple of days? Just send the ruddy thing - I'll know what it is when it turns up.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Right with you on that one Bob!!

Guest Jammy71

I bought my season ticket last year online, I have just checked the buy online section on the rovers site and that has been updated for the 2004/5 season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.