BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices

I had to give my ST up last season after changing jobs, I have now changed to a job that allows me to get steaming again on a Saturday, will I still get a pack through even though I didnt have a seat last season? im presuming I will but cant remember from last year

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to give my ST up last season after changing jobs, I have now changed to a job that allows me to get steaming again on a Saturday, will I still get a pack through even though I didnt have a seat last season? im presuming I will but cant remember from last year

I think that you’ll have to ring the ticket office for a season ticket pack since you weren’t a season ticket holder last season. I’d just ring them up to be certain.

I wonder what the chance is that this time next year the prices for season tickets will remain the same?

JUST THE TICKET FOR FANS

I used to be classed as Young Adult

what age is it up to?

Aged 16 to 21 on 31/08/2004

but if I AM 21 at that time, can I still get one?

Yes I think so.

Paul, Under 8's renewals are free but I presume if I want a season ticket for my 7-year old (who didn't have one last year) I have to buy a junior ticket at £70?

Baz, to qualify for loyalty discount you have to have held a season ticket for the last three consecutive seasons 2001/2 2002/3 and 2003/4.

I used to be classed as Young Adult

what age is it up to?

Aged 16 to 21 on 31/08/2004

but if I AM 21 at that time, can I still get one?

Yes I think so.

Paul, Under 8's renewals are free but I presume if I want a season ticket for my 7-year old (who didn't have one last year) I have to buy a junior ticket at £70?

Baz, to qualify for loyalty discount you have to have held a season ticket for the last three consecutive seasons 2001/2 2002/3 and 2003/4.

SWEET!

Guest Kamy100

Just downloaded the season ticket pack but it doesn't contain any of the application forms. Has this happened to anyone else?

Does anyone have any idea when the season ticket renewal packs are going to be sent out yet?

I want to renew mine straight away and also I want to transfer my seat to either areas N01 or N02, does anyone have an idea when transfer day is, or when this has taken place in years before?

Just to say again, well done to the club with the prices, can’t wait for next season.

Just downloaded the season ticket pack but it doesn't contain any of the application forms.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Season Ticket Prices

Download Season Ticket Pack

Download the Application Form

Download the Direct Debit Form

Ewood Park Seating Plan

Important Dates

Saturday 19th June - Claim Your Own Seat Deadline

Saturday 19th June - Direct Debit Deadline

Thursday 1st July - 1st Direct Debit Payment

Monday 5th July to Thursday 22nd July - Season Ticket Delivery

Saturday 24th July - Transfer Day

Saturday14th August - New Season Kicks Off

tinykit.gif

Edited by Blue and White Army

Saturday 19th June - Claim Your Own Seat Deadline

Today's the 3rd June - 16 days off and still no S.T. pack.

Anyone on holiday could miss getting their own seat.

All a bit tight, isn't it?

Edited by den

My renewal pack came in the post this morning, but my Dad's hasn't arrived yet. It looks like they have tried to personalise he letter and the application form, so I guess that will take a little more time. The application form states the type of season ticket you are entitled too and how much it will be if you dont want to move seats. My letter also said about changing from a Young Adult to "fully-fledged Adult".

My letter also said about changing from a Young Adult to "fully-fledged Adult".

Well there's nowt better than telling people that they are getting old, for shifting tickets. wink.gif

Did Rovers ever think of sending some sort of personalised season ticket application pack to anyone from Lancashire who'd ever bought a ticket for Ewood? Personal experience tells me that such tactics are surprisingly successful, especially when dealing with the fickleness of people.

Well there's nowt better than telling people that they are getting old, for shifting tickets. wink.gif

Hey, finacially I would be happy if they told me I could get a Senior Citizen priced ticket.

No replies required stating I look old enough to qualify. mad.gif

Hey, finacially I would be happy if they told me I could get a Senior Citizen priced ticket.

No replies required stating I look old enough to qualify. mad.gif

You look old enough to qualify biggrin.gif

Did Rovers ever think of sending some sort of personalised season ticket application pack to anyone from Lancashire who'd ever bought a ticket for Ewood? Personal experience tells me that such tactics are surprisingly successful, especially when dealing with the fickleness of people.

Its done everytime

Its done everytime

To everybody who ever bought a ticket???? or just people who bought season tickets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.