BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre Season Friendlies & Lancs Cup

T4E

Burnley v Rovers!!..bet Lancashire police are looking forward to that possibility!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

Can just imagine the scene at Lancashire Police HQ-

"big news lads...Rovers youth team are playing Burnley reserves on a training pitch at Brockhall. They're expectating two men and a dog. Cancel all holidays and grab your riot gear...we're going in...."

Ill be there!!!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burnley v Rovers!!..bet Lancashire police are looking forward to that possibility!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

Can just imagine the scene at Lancashire Police HQ-

"big news lads...Rovers youth team are playing Burnley reserves on a training pitch at Brockhall. They're expectating two men and a dog. Cancel all holidays and grab your riot gear...we're going in...."

Ill be there!!!

two men and a dog and a little green bird in a nappy blink.gif

SteB and I have now booked our flights.

Depart Manchester Friday 16th July 10.35

Arrive Stuttgart at 13.20

Returning Sunday 25th July 09.20

Arrive Manchester 10.05

Total cost including taxes £55.98!!!!

If anyone wants to join us the website is HERE

Edited by Jordan

Regarding Hotels in Stuttgart.

user posted image

This Hotel is £28 a night based on 2 people sharing a room.

Area Details

1 kms to city centre

15 kms to the airport (santa cruz)

205 kms to the airport (frankfurt)

2 minute walk to the nearest metro station (feuersee)

2 km to the nearest station (stuttgarter hauptbahnhof)

5 minute walk to the nearest bus stop

3 km to the nearest fair site (messe am killesberg)

Independent Report

The hotel is located in a quiet side street in a central residential area and within walking distance of all the city centre tourist attractions and shops.

Rooms

The bedrooms are medium sized and simple and modern in design. They are very bright due to the good size windows, white walls and pale pastel coloured soft furnishings. The beds are made from dark wood and are standard throughout. The bathrooms are quite small as they mostly contain only showers, but both they and the rooms are in very good condition.

Restaurant

The restaurant is located just off the lobby on the ground floor. It is also furnished in art deco style but like the lobby is modern and clean.

Exterior

The exterior of the building is in a clean, modern style. The hotel has a pale yellow facade similar to the other buildings in the area.

Lobby

The lobby is small and a little dark due to the black Polished marble and rich, dark colourscheme. It is very modern in style, but also has hints of art deco style about it.

General

A nice hotel with friendly service and with good connection to the centre (07/03 MW)

Bedrooms

Total Number of Rooms: 60

- Single rooms

- Double rooms

- Twin rooms

- Triple rooms

Room Facilities

Television

Satellite television

In-house movie

Radio

Direct dial phone

Mini bar

Hairdryer

Automatic wake-up call

Voltage 220v

Mods i couldnt do a link to this page so i have pasted it here, please deleate if i shouldn't have done this. Tar.

Regarding Hotels in Stuttgart.

user posted image

This Hotel is £28 a night based on 2 people sharing a room.

Area Details

1 kms to city centre

15 kms to the airport (santa cruz)

205 kms to the airport (frankfurt)

2 minute walk to the nearest metro station (feuersee)

2 km to the nearest station (stuttgarter hauptbahnhof)

5 minute walk to the nearest bus stop

3 km to the nearest fair site (messe am killesberg)

Independent Report

The hotel is located in a quiet side street in a central residential area and within walking distance of all the city centre tourist attractions and shops.

Rooms

The bedrooms are medium sized and simple and modern in design. They are very bright due to the good size windows, white walls and pale pastel coloured soft furnishings. The beds are made from dark wood and are standard throughout. The bathrooms are quite small as they mostly contain only showers, but both they and the rooms are in very good condition.

Restaurant

The restaurant is located just off the lobby on the ground floor. It is also furnished in art deco style but like the lobby is modern and clean.

Exterior

The exterior of the building is in a clean, modern style. The hotel has a pale yellow facade similar to the other buildings in the area.

Lobby

The lobby is small and a little dark due to the black Polished marble and rich, dark colourscheme. It is very modern in style, but also has hints of art deco style about it.

General

A nice hotel with friendly service and with good connection to the centre (07/03 MW)

Bedrooms

Total Number of Rooms: 60

- Single rooms

- Double rooms

- Twin rooms

- Triple rooms

Room Facilities

Television

Satellite television

In-house movie

Radio

Direct dial phone

Mini bar

Hairdryer

Automatic wake-up call

Voltage 220v

Mods i couldnt do a link to this page so i have pasted it here, please deleate if i shouldn't have done this. Tar.

In-house movie eh? ohmy.gifwink.gif

Stuttgart City Guide

Stuttgart By Night

This board attracts a wide range of visitors, including the young

Surprise, Surprise, theres an Irish Bar and an English Theme Pub.

I went to Turin a while back and the only places which were at all lively past ten o'clock were two Irish pubs. It was quite disappointing..... ended up getting wasted, having a kebab, fighting some armenians and being sick. Made me wonder why I had bothered travelling all the way across europe from London to be honest. Not a particularly pretty town either.

Also some of the others I went with ended up in a club and the entire place was just rammed with blokes (it wasnt gay either). Seems the Italians do really lock up their daughters.

Edited by joey_big_nose

i saw on sky sports today that leicester are to play boca juniors at the walkers stadium in a pre-season game. i am presuming that they are touring england or europe for their season so i reckon it would be great to get a side like that at ewood park. anybody heard anything of who we might play at ewood this summer?? anyone with any teams they would like to come here and watch??

i saw on sky sports today that leicester are to play boca juniors at the walkers stadium in a pre-season game. i am presuming that they are touring england or europe for their season so i reckon it would be great to get a side like that at ewood park. anybody heard anything of who we might play at ewood this summer?? anyone with any teams they would like to come here and watch??

Whats happening with the 'presteige friendly'? I would like to see a top quality side at Ewood to kickstart the season. Any of the top four teams from around the major european leagues.

Inter Milan would get my vote at the moment.

The preseason game will be between Friday 6/8 and Sunday 8/8 - and will be used to test the new stadium entry system.

I would expect it would be a half decent team, but we dont get crowds to ewood for preseason games, so expect something more like Chievo than Porto.

I would expect it would be a half decent team, but we dont get crowds to ewood for preseason games, so expect something more like Chievo than Porto.

or bamber bridge/chorley/stanley unsure.gif

stanley!.....whats wrong with that!! ohmy.gif

Edited by smiffy16

Has anyone booked any accomodation yet in Stuttgart?

I have been seaching alot and that one i suggested earlier is still the cheapest i can find.

Manchester Blue/Scotty have you booked your flights yet?

Glenn are you thinking of making the trip?

Edited by Jordan

Has anyone booked any accomodation yet in Stuttgart?

I have been seaching alot and that one i suggested earlier is still the cheapest i can find.

Manchester Blue/Scotty have you booked your flights yet?

Glenn are you thinking of making the trip?

I've left the arrangements to Manchester Blue (God help me! biggrin.gif ) but I believe he has already booked the flights. I think he's waiting to see where everyone else is staying before he books a hotel.

Cheeky sod tongue.gif . Yes i've booked flights for me and Scotty(although i'll leave the surprise of where i've booked his to till later). Haven't booked a hotel yet as was waiting but that one you mentioned looked fine to me. Just let us know if you're booking in there and I shall do likewise.

Should be a good do anyway and am looking forward to it.

Cheeky sod tongue.gif . Yes i've booked flights for me and Scotty(although i'll leave the surprise of where i've booked his to till later). Haven't booked a hotel yet as was waiting but that one you mentioned looked fine to me. Just let us know if you're booking in there and I shall do likewise.

Should be a good do anyway and am looking forward to it.

What flights are you on?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.