BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre Season Friendlies & Lancs Cup

T4E

Lee will be back tomorrow, you can give him some grief about it!!!!!! huh.gif

he doesn't give anything away!

Possibly because he doesnt know anything about it yet.

If he did, then we would find out.

Don't worry, no need to get stressed out. I can't see Bopfingen's ground being too hard to find, theres always Taxis for Reutlingen and ULM.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, no need to get stressed out. I can't see Bopfingen's ground being too hard to find, theres always Taxis for Reutlingen and ULM.

hope i meet up with a few Rovers Fan's lol

hope i meet up with a few Rovers Fan's lol

Me and Orville are in the same hotel as you on the Saturday night.

Teams in our group are apparently

Blackburn Rovers

SSV Ulm 1846

The Albanian National Team

SSV Reutlingen 05

Source - HERE

Cheers Ste!

yeah im in the hotel dietz in bopfingen

one (cant remember name off hand) in reutlingen and

Intercity in Ulm.

By the way, I have posted the link to this site on that Ulm page (dunno if they'll understand the message as my German is "nicht so gut" !!!!!

Edited by Ben-2000

Cheers Ste!

yeah im in the hotel dietz in bopfingen

one (cant remember name off hand) in reutlingen  and

Intercity in Ulm.

By the way, I have posted the link to this site on that Ulm page (dunno if they'll understand the message as my German is "nicht so gut" !!!!!

I'd be cancelling Bopfingen if I were you Ben !!

We are now playing in Schorndorf on the Friday night at 1700 not on the Saturday. Its at the end of the Stuttgart S3-Bahn Line, so its fairly easy to get to from the centre of Stuttgart

Message me about hotels etc, and I can sort you out with a good link or 2.

Looking good. I may drive there (and possibly sleep in a tent) if the dates are right. Just have to work out how much driving it will involve..

Awaiting news when you get it, Lee  smile.gif

I wouldnt book anything yet, as the dates will probably be changed smile.gif

Oh how right I was smile.gifsmile.gif

Looking good. I may drive there (and possibly sleep in a tent) if the dates are right. Just have to work out how much driving it will involve..

Awaiting news when you get it, Lee  smile.gif

I wouldnt book anything yet, as the dates will probably be changed smile.gif

Oh how right I was smile.gifsmile.gif

Bloody annoying, but not surprising!

Seems you were right about the info or lack of it and vice versa at brum. Not particularly happy on here as can be expected when they are being charged £700 and were told to expect the likes of Kaiserslautern or Munich 1860.

Rovers do get a bit of stick but at least we weren't led up the garden path and ripped off like some of these seem to have been.

Seems you were right about the info or lack of it and vice versa at brum. Not particularly happy on here as can be expected when they are being charged £700 and were told to expect the likes of Kaiserslautern or Munich 1860.

Rovers do get a bit of stick but at least we weren't led up the garden path and ripped off like some of these seem to have been.

The only time i'd do anything like this again is spontaneously at the last minute! There's no point trying to organise and plan flights/hotels etc... Never mind im sure it'll be all worth it in the end

I think Souey's gettin a bit old to be running about though isn't he!! lol

700 quid for an offical trip is a bloody disgrace really.

Hardly surprising that they feel a little bitter. It explains where Andy Neild got his misplaced Kaiserslautern idea from.

Seems you were right about the info or lack of it and vice versa at brum.  Not particularly happy on here as can be expected when they are being charged £700 and were told to expect the likes of Kaiserslautern or Munich 1860. 

700 quid for an offical trip is a bloody disgrace really.

Hardly surprising that they feel a little bitter. It explains where Andy Neild got his misplaced Kaiserslautern idea from.

Just to let those of you that are going to the Donaustadion in Ulm on the 23rd, the nearest railstation is called Donaustadion P+R, Ulm you can get fares & times HERE

from L.E.T.

Meanwhile, the full details of Rovers' pre-season tour of Southern Germany have now been confirmed.

In a change to the previously announced itinerary, Rovers now kick-off their tour with a game against SG Schorndorf at the SG-Stadion, Schorndorf, on Friday July 16th, with a 5.00pm kick-off local time.

Four days later, July 20th, Rovers then take part in a four team mini-tournament at Stadion Kreuzeiche, Reutlingen.

The four teams involved are Rovers, SSV Reutlingen 05, SSV Ulm 46 and the Albanian National Side. Kaiserlautern, who were originally expected to be involved, have now dropped out.

Rovers face SSV Reutlingen 05 in the first game, the winners of which will take on either Albania or SSV Ulm.

Friday 23rd sees the winners of the SSV Reutlingen tournament take on the winners of a nearby tournament. Teams from that competition consist of Bohemians Prague, Birmingham City, FC Erzgebirge Aue and SpVgg Weiden.

The matches at the Donaustadium, Ulm, start at 6.30pm local time.

i notice nothing has been mentioned about tickets, i presume it will be just pay on the door! hope not too expensive either lol

Do you really expect there to be a major rush for tickets ??

If previous tours are anything to go by you will be able to sit on the bench next to Souey.

i notice nothing has been mentioned about tickets, i presume it will be just pay on the door! hope not too expensive either lol

Do you really expect there to be a major rush for tickets ??

If previous tours are anything to go by you will be able to sit on the bench next to Souey.

no not atall, was just wondering :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.