Pre Season Friendlies & Lancs Cup

T4E

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mad.giflaugh.gif

laugh I nearly peed myself.

if they think they are fleecing me out of 15 bones for a friendly match then they can go and take a running jump onto the nearest railway line mad.gif

just how can they justify such a price when we are DOING them a facour ?

£4 isnt bad for juniors though.

I've a feeling I might have some trouble getting a junior ticket biggrin.gif could probably get a Senior Citizen one though sad.gif

Edited by roversmum

That's nearly £50 for our family.

Much as I love Rovers, dream on, Stockport mad.gif

Have to say I think it's a nonsense charging £15 for a ticket. With the trains out between Manchester & Stockport I was thinking off missing this one and this may well make my mind up. How can a 3rd division (or whatever they call it) club charge that when Preston are charging £10.

It’s a bit expensive for just a friendly; I’m still unsure whether I will go to this one. As much as it will be a good laugh, the costs for the trains, match ticket and other things including food and drunk, just for a friendly especially the price of Stockport tickets is poor.

I’m definitely going to the Preston game though.

Train times to Manchester Piccadilly

Can't get from Manchester Picadilly to Stockport at the moment.

I remember listening to North West Tonight, quite a while ago, saying that because of the maintenance, repair works on the Stockport line that there are buses that will accommodate travellers wanting to go to Stockport.

Can any of the Manchester members confirm this?

Yeah i did but i have been on holiday, i have left it all to SteB so he has the new details. All i know is we are staying in Stuttgart the first 5 or so nights. We arrive at Stuttgart Airport on Friday at 13.20 and jumping into a taxi to the hotel and quickly dropping or stuff off and then jumping into another taxi to the place of the game.

Do you want to PM me your mobile number if you will have it with you in Germany, and i will send you mine?

Andy Todd, Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke have not been included in the squad to travel to Germany.

Your defineatley sure of this?

Yeah. Said it on the snips bit of BBC teletext. Going to try and find a link.

Jordan, they got it from Alan "Maradona" Nixon in the People as discussed widely elsewhere.

Souness (direct quote) on BBC this morning says he's happy with his squad and is concentrating on preparing them for the season.

I reckon Cole will be going to Germany.

Must be true then if it's on teamtalk. Incidentally I watched the reserves play a pre-season friendly at Rossendale Utd last year and the players that had been left at home then were Grabbi & Alan Mahon. I personally can't see Yorke & Cole up at Rossendale but you never know. I honestly expect to see Cole going to Germany.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.