• johnnyh
    • Lee Grooby
    • He has no mates
    • dr rich

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ste that is just bloody rude, tell you something i'll be having words with one of the moderators who just happens to be a mate to have u kicked off as a moderator because your attitude bloody stinks

Great idea, put a word in for me too smile.gif

Paul think your another with a mouth to big for your own good like you to act like this to my face not while your hiding behind a computer like a pathetic deluded way.

I'd watch Paul, he was the inspiration for the classic film "The Karate Kid" !!

Eddie - i'm getting Jealous now

Paul think your another with a mouth to big for your own good like you to act like this to my face not while your hiding behind a computer like a pathetic deluded way.

tell you what lofty you can always meet us all in Blues, have a beer and calm down

I have a feeling lofty could be saying bye bye for a while..................shame he's only been back for a couple of days

THATS 2 DAYS TO MANY!!!AUF WEIDERSANE OR HOWEVER THE KRAUTS SAY BYE BYE LIKE TONIGHT

He must be typing something long...it's been a while since he's said anything.

Edit: I take that back, and good on you Lofty for fighting the common man's war

Edited by Eddie

You know if i have offeneded anyone i do apologise, but if someone does say something that winds me up or says something then i am going to defend myself so mod you do need to see if from my and others point of view. If we can clear this all up and it will make things better for others and myself.

You know if i have offeneded anyone i do apologise, but if someone does say something that winds me up or says something then i am going to defend myself so mod you do need to see if from my and others point of view. If we can clear this all up and it will make things better for others and myself.

Has Kofi been on the phone? unsure.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.