BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelski Transfer Madness

Here we go again, no surprise that Chelsea have started the spending again.

Deco next to come?

A good signing for Chelsea, Ferreira is a top quality player and I bet he’ll be the number one choice at full back. I bet Glenn Johnson’s wishing now he hadn’t joined Chelsea now.

FERREIRA MAKES CHELSEA MOVE

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Glenn Johnson’s wishing now he hadn’t joined Chelsea now.

Ah yes - but Johnson was only £6 million - which the Russian probably found down the back of his sofa one evening. Should we try for him on loan?

£13 million for a right back?!?! Never mind different league - different planet. If it wasn't ridiculous before.....

Ah yes - but Johnson was only £6 million - which the Russian probably found down the back of his sofa one evening. Should we try for him on loan?

£13 million for a right back?!?! Never mind different league - different planet. If it wasn't ridiculous before.....

I wish Steve Bruce was the Chelsea manager. £13m for the class right back Martin Taylor would have been great laugh.gif.

I wish Steve Bruce was the Chelsea manager. £13m for the class right back Martin Taylor would have been great laugh.gif.

hehehehehe laugh.giflaugh.gif

Babayaro will almost definitely be sold - worth signing? He's always struck me as useful going forward, but poor defensively. Might, in that case, be able to adapt to the left wing if we don't get MGP.

I think if there is a left winger worth signing from chelsea, then it should be Gronkjaer. Afterall chelsea have signed Robben for cover (I presume) for the injury prone Duff.

more rumours from the world of chelski

they have made an improved offer for Shevchenko even tho he has just signed a new 5 yr deal, the rumours within the club are suggesting 36 million smackeroonies !

10 players have already been told they will not play for the club again and will be made available for free transfers

to date the only confirmed departures are

JFH

desaiily

melchiot

Gronkyaer

babayaro

petit

bogarde

Players that can go off on loan include

Veron (already gone)

Huth

cole (already out)

Gallas

three premierships clubs have already sounded out deals for petite and huth, of which Villa are one the others not yet known.

Chelsea have today sacked 10 back room staff including the youth management and head scouts. They expect to announce a full reorganisation within a month.

it is strongly thought that they have also agreed to pay ranieri 7 million for his contract and are in the process of paying up the bearded one to the tune of 9 million !

blink.gif

In a bizarre sort of way Abrohimovich is really helping those teams just outside the top five and smaller prem clubs in london. They are able to attract the cast offs on loan or in transfers for next to nothing. There could be as many as ten or twelve ex blues knocking about, all of decent quality.

Birimngham and Villa look like they are going t have substantially improved teams thanks to the dodgy russian which is not good news for us.

Glen Johnson? Yes please....

In a bizarre sort of way Abrohimovich is really helping those teams just outside the top five and smaller prem clubs in london. They are able to attract the cast offs on loan or in transfers for next to nothing. There could be as many as ten or twelve ex blues knocking about, all of decent quality.

Birimngham and Villa look like they are going t have substantially improved teams thanks to the dodgy russian which is not good news for us.

..and the 17m we got for Duff has helped Rangers, Millwall, Huddersfield, Feyenoord, Parma, Stuttgart Kickers, and Villa. Looking at that list we do appear to have wasted Abramovich's money- with the exception of Huddersfield.

..and the 17m we got for Duff has helped Rangers, Millwall, Huddersfield, Feyenoord, Parma, Stuttgart Kickers, and Villa. Looking at that list we do appear to have wasted Abramovich's money- with the exception of Huddersfield.

We spent the Duff money on....

Ferguson : IMO quality

Reid : We'll see

Enckleman would have been purchased anyway, 100k?? Ouch dry.gif

So, please refresh memories before we get this conception of OH MY GOD, AMORUSO, EMERTON, GRESKO, FERGUSON, REID, LOOK AT ALL THE MONEY WE WASTED!!!!

It's rather annoying.

The name that leaps out from that list there is Gallas on loan. Would absolutely love that. Strong, quick and composed - everything you look for in a centreback.

Exactly. Which is why I wonder why he's on that list at all... surely some mistake 1864? If Chelsea think they are in a position to loan out Gallas then they are absolutely ludicrous.

Oh and by the way, just to echo everyone else's sentiments... £13 million for a freaking right back?!?!?!?!?

£ 13 MILLION !!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Gallas and Johnson on loan it is then - I can't see there being any problems in getting those two up here. What has Gallas done wrong? I think he's a fantastic player. If we get those two we may as well ask what they're doing with that little Irish one as well.

In fact why don't Chelsea just get rid of all their players, give them away for free (to us), and start again. It's only fair to Jose Mourinho that he gets to build his own squad - it's not as if they can't afford it.

Agree with the bit about Gallas being a possible loan signing for us.

Gallas was the regular first choice centre back until he had bad injuries and Roman came to town.

I doubt that we would get him; he would probably look to move to a bigger club. Moruinho may sell him if an offer comes in which is decent, like Chelsea need the money. Maybe clubs like Newcastle, Liverpool stand a better chance of getting Gallas, as it’s a bigger club and offering European Football. Newcastle I doubt would need Gallas as much as Liverpool as they’ve suffered with injuries to Hyppia and Henchoz and age is getting against them.

I posted about the possibilty of Huth

Ranieri`s finally decided his future. Going to Valencia is where he achieved a lot of success a few years back, but I think that with time and his ability to coach a good group of players providing he was allowed to have a say in who he wants to buy, Ranieri would have done a brilliant job at Chelsea. End of an era both for the club and Ranieri.

I won’t be the only one in saying that I’ll miss his press interviews.

RANIERI RETURNS TO VALENCIA

Thank God that there is some sense in footballers today.

Seems as if players now would rather play football with the money of course, than not play at all at Chelsea and sit on the bench.

I’m glad that Abramovich hasn’t got Trezeguet or the others mentioned in the article.

Money can’t buy you everything Mr. Abramovich.

Trezeguet latest to turn down Chelsea

The Observer is reporting Chelsea will make a bid of £50m - fifty - for Steven Gerrard. Personally I'd take the money and run laughing all the way to the bank. Who needs a Thai PM when Abramovich is around?

Seems to me Abramovich - who is not my favourite person - needs to begin a serious PR campaign to improve his image. That's assumming he wants to be regarded as anything other than a complete fool with no regard for money, the finer things in life, no style, nor, for that matter, any understanding of football whatsoever. Yet more embarrasmnet being heaped on to Chelsea FC and it's fans.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.