BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ***rovers To Return To Bray***

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to travel Chesh style and I've booked into the 5* Fitzwilliam hotel for 2 nights. Got flights from Birmingham for £57, fly out 8.00 am on Saturday and return at midday on the Monday. Got a good deal on the hotel, it works out at £55 a night each for me and the Mrs.

Looking forward to it, I was gutted I couldn't go last year so hopefully this will make up for it. I'm sure we'll all sort out where to meet up a bit nearer the time.

Was it about 11pm? Sure it was for some reason

Got a chaotic few weeks coming up

10th July - My 21st (going round Liverpool all day / night)

16th / 17th / 18th July - Amsterdam

7th / 8th August - Dublin

Look forward to seeing a few people I havent met before.

From the LET

Graeme Souness had originally hoped to play the League of Ireland side on Sunday August 8 but now the fixture has been changed to Saturday August 7 (kick-off 7.45pm) due to the availability of flights.

"It's a shame we've had to move it but it's down to the flights," said Williams.

"I understand one or two of our fans have already booked their tickets but thankfully it appears they were planning to go for the weekend anyway so it shouldn't affect them too much."

Looks like you lot booked up all the flights first

Those of you arriving in Dublin late morning / early afternoon the day of the game. Here are the train times from Dublin to Bray;

Depart Dubin 12:08 ------> Arrive Bray 12:51

Depart Dubin 12:19 ------> Arrive Bray 13:03

Depart Dubin 12:56 ------> Arrive Bray 13:39

Depart Dubin 13:14 ------> Arrive Bray 13:57

Depart Dubin 13:18 ------> Arrive Bray 14:01

Depart Dubin 13:55 ------> Arrive Bray 14:41

Link for further times / info / map: - www.irishrail.ie

tinykit.gif

Anyone know what ticket arrangements were last year. Is it just pay on the gate. Its just im taking a few irish friends to the game. Gonna be staying about 30 mins from Bray at friends house. Major sessions friday and sat night in Dublin!!! Lookin forward to meetin people off here. Booked my flights going from Blackpool on friday morning, coming back sunday.

I think they should be available from the rovers beforehand.. or you can pay on the day.

9 of us going to Bray.. getting seacat on the Saturday morning, coming back Sunday.

Staying at the 'Mayfair' (Bray) - 2 Double rooms & 5 singles Bed & Breakfast = 440 Euros which is £35 each.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.