SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ***rovers To Return To Bray***

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

and for those who want to get their tickets from Ewood Park...

Tickets will go on open sale from Monday 26th July.

Our initial allocation for this fixture is 550 tickets.

(A further allocation of tickets is available if necessary.)

Tickets are priced as follows:

£ 10.50 - Adults

£ 3.50 - Over 65s

£ 3.50 - Under 16s

thanks

Lee

Ordered my tickets yesterday. Lets hope they are somewhat more sensibly sized than last years (which were like those cheques they use for publicity shots of charitable donations).

I should probably sort some accomodation at some point !

Well I went and queued up after work last night and was quite alarmed when the lass behind the counter demanded ticket stubs from Celtic away, Trelleborgs away and a pair of Dean Saunders socks, due to high demand. I was left disgruntled to say the least.

Well done Rovers, that's one less fan you'll have in Ireland. sad.gif

Finally booked a hotel.

Which one Glenn?

Has a meet up being confirmed yet. I sahh be on Temple Bar for about 11am ish. The easiest place to meet would probably be Temple Bar pub, or were people planning on going straight to Bray where we have Kirsty Gallaghers/Gallachers?

Finally booked a hotel.

Which one Glenn?

Has a meet up being confirmed yet. I sahh be on Temple Bar for about 11am ish. The easiest place to meet would probably be Temple Bar pub, or were people planning on going straight to Bray where we have Kirsty Gallaghers/Gallachers?

We were thinking about 2-2.30 at Oliver O'Gogartys on Temple Bar for a flyer before heading to Bray in much the same manner as last year.

Im gonna get my tickets on wed night. Not sure what im doing yet because im meeting up with irish friends for a friday night session. Dont know whats happening on saturday, not even sure if they are going to the game, id like to meet a few off here so il try get down to temple bar area sat morning or just head to bray for about 3-4ish

You'll have no problems at all finding the Oliver St. John Gogartys, Ricky(or anyone else) From where you are staying Ricky, walk back up Grafton St. and past Trinity College, keep going as much as you can in a straight line. Once past Trinity College the street you are on is called Westmoreland St.(continued on it becomes O'Connell Bridge and then O'Connell St.) , take the first left off Westmoreland St., it's the only turn-off before you get to the quays along the River Liffey. You're now on Fleet St.(and in Temple Bar) , the Oliver St. John Gogarty is at the first crossroads on Fleet St., on the left hand side.

Anyone who's coming from the North side of the River Liffey, obviously reverse the directions, ie turn right off Westmoreland St. into Temple Bar.

The Oliver St. John Gogartys also serves very acceptable food if you wish to eat, in addition to the compulsary Guiness.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.