BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Mystery Trialist

In fact Jordan got it completely wrong.

Tom Pringle It's Andy Welsh

Text from Jordan, via T4E

The text actually said that it was "Andy Wesh from Stockpost", So I dont think we should take that too seriously.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Tris, Your out of order there, if people care to read back through the posts there is no mention of Jordan phoning a Radio station.

In fact Jordan got it completely wrong.

Tom Pringle It's Andy Welsh

Text from Jordan, via T4E

Happy to confirm that Jordan is NOT implicated in the current player-name-revealing scandal which is threatening to engulf Blackburn with Darwen and possibly Western Civilisation as we know it.

What I cant understand is how it may of affected our chances of getting any deal for him?

He has played and scored for our team so surely we are ahead of any1 else that may be interested. We have actually given him a chance to prove himself so surely we are in pole position.

After all we do have an excellent academy and im sure we could improve him.

As the trialist is playing with the first team players again today it would seem that if we did sign him it would be with the idea of putting him in the squad.

Previous aquisitons for the reserves/academy, Darbyshire etc., have never played for the first team even in friendlies as far as I know.

Also the fuss seems a bit to substantial for a purely youth player.

Nice to see Volpatogate has not as yet prompted him being sent home.

As the trialist is playing with the first team players again today it would seem that if we did sign him it would be with the idea of putting him in the squad.

Previous aquisitons for the reserves/academy, Darbyshire etc., have never played for the first team even in friendlies as far as I know.

trialist is not playing in first game

trialist is not playing in first game

Yeah, just found that out.... how confusing.

FFS bring the season on quickly, sane and sound people are posting utter drivel.  Normal life is being turned into a conspiracy theory.

What do you mean by that? Are you getting at me Tris?

So it is Sally Gunnel? Or was it Diego Forlan who phoned Radio Lancs? All very confusing and I've only been gone a day.

For what it's worth I still don't know who it is - and that's the way I like it baby - thank you very much, I'm bound to fall out with someone for knowing or even for not knowing, in fact even by posting in this thread I'm leaving myself open to all sorts of accusations.

Saunders: "You know too much Mr Fleming. You must die." or "You know too little Mr Fleming. You must die." or even "You know as much as the next man Mr Fleming, You must die anyway." You can't win with him. He's Welsh see isn't it.

Where's Yorke gone? Pins for tea mother? Black! Black!

Souness was fairly annoyed about the fan who rang the radio by all accounts. Would say that Souness was out of order but for the fact that the fan in question knew the name wasn;t for public consumption. He was also privvy to the info as he is in the press section so really is abusing his privelege by ringing the radio. The fact that he named himself, dedicated fan or not, shows his motives for doing this IMO.

Souness was fairly annoyed about the fan who rang the radio by all accounts. Would say that Souness was out of order but for the fact that the fan in question knew the name wasn;t for public consumption. He was also privvy to the info as he is in the press section so really is abusing his privelege by ringing the radio. The fact that he named himself, dedicated fan or not, shows his motives for doing this IMO.

Fair comment.

We were talking to Souey last night and he said the reason we didnt want Romeo De Pato(or who ever he is) is because we are going to try and sign him.

Is it me or does that sound like the words of an inhibriated person? biggrin.gif

We didn't want him because we're trying to sign him huh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.