BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Greetings From Germany

Jordan

Hello all

In an internet cafe at the moment after a day on the booze so all may not make sense.

Arrived at the ground at around 4ish and made our ways to the bar, where you could sit outside in the sun and enjoy your beer and enjoty the football, but we thought sod the footie lets get hammered.

The players were hanging around the bar with us and also enjoying the sun until SteB pushed De Pedro out the way to put the beer on the table.

Before the match we were propped against the post having a chat with Friedel, beer in hand. We we then made our way around the ground to see Flitty and Thommo sitting on the grass verge so we then had a chat with them.

We have photos of nearly all the players the only noticible absentee was Adny Cole.

The half time score was 4-0 but according to Amo it was 5-0, with gally opening the scoring and the stead dickov and stead again. With dickovs goal the high light of the game, making a diving header from about 10 yards out.

We then had a chat with dickov at half time and he confirmed it was 4-0.

The second half was about the same with Jansen replacing Dickov.

Second half Stead scored another two with Neil and the mysery trialist from Burnley (according to Yelldell) scoring the others.

After the game we saw Souey and he said he was pleased with the workout even though they had being training for a week.

And when we asked Stead about the game he quoted " i was pleased about the game and my performance but it took a while to get going".

Only injury wories were Dickov walking to the coach with a slight limp and Ferguson coming off with an ice pack on his knee.

We have approximatly 30 rovers fans out in Germany with many of them ending up in a gutter at the end of the match. The players were great and talked to us throughout.....oh and Mrakus Babbel was on our flight over to Stuttgart and looked absolutly horrified when he saw us all in Rovers shirts and wouldnt buy us a beer on the flight.

Sorry if thisa doesnt make sense as we have now being on the Geramn beer for about 7 hours flat and starting to feel a bit unstavble.

Jordan

Half Time Rovers 4 Them lot 0 (Stead 2, dickov, gally)

Full Time Rovers 8 Them lot 0 ( Stead 2 neil, and mystery trialist striker who was coloured from Burnley 1)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like ur all havin a good time! I wish i could watch the goals. Wonder if rovers world will have highlights. Did u not take a picture of the trialist!? we might work it out.

Cameras in the hotel i'm afraid. Only nipped out to get some breakfast, but then found Biddy Earlys and discovered Dingle Wanka.

Lee's contacts didnt turn up till half time, I wouldn't trust all his information smile.gif

Glad you're enjoying yourselves. Can't wait to come out hopefully to see the 'mystery trialist'. Have a good weekend on the pop and we shall see you Monday.

cheers

We have found an Irish bar Chris. 1 euro for a shot on Monday night.

Looking forward to seeing you and Scotty on Monday, to get absoluty wrecked.

PS BRING SOME SHORTS its very hot!!!!

Ferguson coming off with an ice pack on his knee.

Now that's not good at all... I wouldn't be worried if it was someone else (Well, maybe Matteo) but it's not very encouraging. I just hope it's the other knee, or that it's simply bruised.

Now that's not good at all... I wouldn't be worried if it was someone else (Well, maybe Matteo) but it's not very encouraging. I just hope it's the other knee, or that it's simply bruised.

I think it may have just been procortionalry, he was still happy to have a chat and not rush off.

Players had no names on their shirts.

Got sdome great photos shall put them on here once i am sober and scan work out how to use this nazi keyboard

Edited by Jordan

I think it may have just been procortionalry

WHAT?

is that German biggrin.gif

WHAT?

Precautionary mate wink.gif

WHAT?

Precautionary mate wink.gif

Yeah that will vbe ity!!

That will be it!!!

Edited by Jordan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.