SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Greetings From Germany

Jordan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right lads off to another bur so will contact proparly on Wednesday to fill in abolut Routlingden.

Please not info may mnot be correct as the "eien grosse beir bitter" may typr the words for me.

Right lads off to another bur so will contact proparly on Wednesday to fill in abolut Routlingden.

Please not info may mnot be correct as the "eien grosse beir bitter" may typr the words for me.

You're beginning to form your sentences like a German now laugh.giftongue.gif

I think you've been asking for more than one beer mate thumbs-up.gif

Now everyone's saying different people scored according to offical site and LET The trialist scored twice and Jansen scored once. But according to Jordan Stead scored 4 and the trialist only scored once and Jansen didn't get any.

I think Jordan's is a bit p1ssed that's why he couldn't recongize who scored the goals. laugh.gif

I think Jordan's is a bit p1ssed that's why he couldn't recongize who scored the goals. laugh.gif

You think? huh.gif

Just tell us who this unknown striker is, we’re going to find out sooner or later when we play the remainder of our pre-season games at the end of July and early August.

Gr-eight opening to tour for Rovers

Souness praise for players

tinykit.gif

Hello again.

So yesturday what a great day.

Got into Reutlingden at about 1 ish and made our ways to the nearest bar where we were supplied with beer and free shots of uzo. We then met up with the Ewood Blues lot and had a drink in the Irish bar and made our way to the stadium at around 4ish.

When we arrived at the stadium we paid €15 to get in. I then bought a pendent scarf and all other memrobillia and then made our way to the beer garden outside the stadium.

We made our way into the stadium to watch the Souey and Saunders match which was ok but not as much as when a dingle walks in wearing a dingle shirt. My god he got some grief. He apparantly teachs German in Colne.

Next match was the Rovers v´s SSV Reutlingen. Nothing really to report. Gresko was left sided midfield and McEvelly was left back. Reid and Neil were swapping roles through out the match.

Gallys first was from about 10 yards out with Vratty i think cutting it back and the keeper no where to be seen. His second was class. Cutting in from the left he then curled the ball into the bottom right hand corner of the goal from around the corner of the box. He could have had a hat-rick when he rounded the keeper only to put the ball slightly wide from an accute angle.

For the next two games we decided to go back to bar where we were chatting away to other fans when a lad comes over and says English? we reply yes and he starts talking to us. It only turns out he is one of the Ulm players who used to play for Motherwell. So i have his mobile number and i need to ring him before the match and he is talking us all out for some drinks before and after the match. Also at that point Souey walks by so we were all chatting Scottish football as he played under Terry Butcher at Motherwell.

Second game kicked off late as both the other matchs went to pens. Started lively with a few stupid chalenges until de pedro decided to catch one of their players the ref brought the yellow out and he must have mouthed off as the red card was taken out. That heated the game off, and the small pocket of around 20 Rovers fans started hurling abuse at him which created a bit of a stir. Dickov also made a late high cahallenge from behind where in a premiership match he would have being straight off.

NMot much else happend and you probablý know the penalty situation as i was on the phone to Tris all the way through.

After the match we went for some more beers in the beer garden and were joined by a few Rovers players having a little chat. Then back to the Irish bar for a couple of night caps and then on to Stuttgart in a taxi.

Sorry about the spelling as some of the letters on this keyboard are in a different place and i am rushing as getting charged by the minute. Shall be back on Saturday and will keep in touch with someone on here to let you hear the news first, as it happens.

See ya soon

Jordan

Great link Tris. The strip looks wonderful, much better than i'd imagined. That's going to sell like hot cakes...........when it gets in the shop.

one feels duty bound to pass on

THIS LINK TO SG SCHORNDORF FUSSBALL

not least because there are several great pictures of players in the new kit which looks fantastic by the way,

and one at the foot of the page of a mod, looking somewhat less fantastic.

laugh.gif

Cheers for that link Tris.

Really like the new kit! Not too sure about that purple goalie kit though!

one feels duty bound to pass on

THIS LINK TO SG SCHORNDORF FUSSBALL

not least because there are several great pictures of players in the new kit which looks fantastic by the way,

and one at the foot of the page of a mod, looking somewhat less fantastic.

laugh.gif

Cheers for that link Tris.

Really like the new kit! Not too sure about that purple goalie kit though!

I hated the shirt when it first popped up with Souey - Dickov - Matteo and Ped but after looking at those pics I quite like it.

Jordan - Nice report

Tris - Nice steal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.