Greetings From Germany

Jordan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible photo`s of trialist??

http://www.sg-schorndorf.de/fussball/press.../small/0265.jpg

and in this one in the background of galaghar?

http://www.sg-schorndorf.de/fussball/press.../small/0227.jpg

user posted image

can some one enlarge these two photo`s?

The first one 0026 is very blurred when it's blown up, impossible to tell who it is as the head is half turned away.

The second is either Jay or Gally in my opinion

Here are some pics from last night link

None with the away kit i'm afraid although i'm sure it won't be long before someone puts some up.

cheers

That ref didn't seem that bad - he appears to be kicking one of their boys biggrin.gif

Not really and certainly not for a friendly. The ref looked like some young kid trying to make a name for himself. De Pedro caught one of their players but it wasn't even a booking, he seemed to protest and so he sent him off and also booked Ferguson for protesting. Very strange really.

Right lads off to another bur so will contact proparly on Wednesday to fill in abolut Routlingden.

Please not info may mnot be correct as the "eien grosse beir bitter" may typr the words for me.

you surely cant be that drunk u cant type properly.....

Possible photo`s of trialist??

http://www.sg-schorndorf.de/fussball/press.../small/0265.jpg

and in this one in the background of galaghar?

http://www.sg-schorndorf.de/fussball/press.../small/0227.jpg

user posted image

can some one enlarge these two photo`s?

There's a bigger pic of the first one on the 'Mystery Trialist' thread. I think it is Volpato.

Anyone know if we're going to sign him still?

Hello again.

Just got back from Ulm to Stuttgart and feeling slightly worse for wear.

So....... we caught the train from Stuttgart and got into Ulm for about 12:30 and checked into the hotel. We then walked into town and saw some Brum fans which really looked like the sort of people who wanted more than a beer and were talking part in a Stone Island/Burberry cat walk.

I than had a phone call off our friend Daniel who plays for SSV Ulm so he took us out for a bite to eat and a beer and drove us to the ground and gave us a mini tour of the ground and a breif insight into the history of the club and the ground. We then went into the local bar (Blues Bar type of this) and met up with the Ewood Blues. We had a few more beers and Daniel had a chat to the Ewood Blues lot.

At about 18;00 we made our ways to the the ground and got some scarfs pendants e.t.c. and closely followed by beer and Rote Wursts. Into the ground we strung our flags up and sat back with our beers watching the rovers warm up.

You will already know the score and teams but from the game the two players who stood out for me were Javier De Dedro and Nils -Eric -Johannson. From all the games Nils has not put a foot wrong and has being very commanding and i would have thought the first choice back 2 would be Nils and Amo. De pedro has good feet but he crossing was very good he tended to do low crosses whipped in with pace around the back of defenders which caused troubles every time. Also he tends to stick to left rather than moving in field, which he did when required, but not all the time like Emerton.

All in all a very good start to pre season from Rovers and if they play like they have being they wont have any problems at all, i would also say we have a stronger squad than this time last season.

Birmingham i would say had about 200 fans, slightly more than our 20 but during the Birmingham game we were out singing those Brummy fans and really showing them who had the better fans.

After the Brum game we went back to the bar had a few more beers and then Danny drove us back to the hotel and took us for a kebab.

Back in the hotel we got outside our room door and both Ste and i were too drunk to use the key so Ste told me to go to reception and thell them the key was f****d which i obliged with and when got back to the boor ste was outside the room on he knees head in hand praying.

Anyways i hope you have enjoyed my stories from Germany and i hope to get all my photos on the site as soon as it is sorted. I should have them developed for Wednesday so if you see me and you wanna see them just ask.

´Cheers Jordan

Not really and certainly not for a friendly. The ref looked like some young kid trying to make a name for himself. De Pedro caught one of their players but it wasn't even a booking, he seemed to protest and so he sent him off and also booked Ferguson for protesting. Very strange really.

Speaking to Danny about this and he said De Pedro said F**k You when the foul was given so he was given a yellow card he then said F**k You again when booked so he was sent off.

Atleast it didnt take him long to pick up on the English language.

Nice one, Jordan.

Just one thing, on the 'mystery trialist' thread, you mentioned something about Souness telling you about the situation with Rej Volpato (aka mystery trialist) - however, it sounded distinctly nonsensical, so can you clear that up. Cheers.

Just back online..

Souness said that he was annoyed because he might have liked to have signed him. Deliberatly vague I thought.

Highlight was Jordan walking in front of a packed crowd waiting for this concert to start at some ethnic fair, shouting "I'm NOT GAY"

Will put up a few pictures and a more detailed report later.

Fraid not Chris.

I do have many more pics, for instance Me Scotty, manchester blue and Ste after a night out on 1 Euro a shot but i can only fit just over 50 on this so thought the football ones would be more important.

Edited by Jordan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.