BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sven

if you were in an unhappy relationship and the chance to shag the most beautifulest female speciman that came across your path you would turn it down on the basis your a teacher ?

I should hope so, especially if it was a secondary school and even more so if my daughter were in attendance at this institution.

get a grip pal.

What, maintain his integrity, you mean?

every man worth his salt int he same situation would have his tongue and todger ready at an instant !

Woof!

The fact that he has a shagability rating much higher than the rest of us makes no mockery at all at [*]his ability to manage the England football team.

I accept that these two factors are probably exclusive to one another, but I think it's a good opportunity to get rid, because [*] just ain't working.

if you are shagging several females it doesn't take your ability to teach away.

If these several females were all in your class, I think it probably would affect your ability to educate them effectively.

in fact I would say a healthy sex life maeks jack a happy boy, work hard play hard.

he has obviously got something about him to make the beauties fall at his feet and every credit to him.

Go on, shagger Sven!

if you cannot see my point you obviously bat for the other side or have the most gorgeous female companion alongside you to keep you company.

Yeah, but teacher and England manager are two very different jobs.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you being serious, 1864?

His integrity and private life have everything to do with his job. He is an ambassador for the FA and has to act accordingly.

Would you not say the same for the England captain?

Nobody has yet tried to sack him have they?

Time they did in my opinion.

If in doubt, blame the press. What nonsense.

The reality is that if any of past managers had been up to the job, England would have won a major trophy.

Eriksson is just the latest in a long line of overpromoted ninnies who have failed to deliver results through their own incompetance. The real culprits for England's poor performances over the past 40 years are the dunderheads at the FA who have consistently appointed the wrong men for the job.

They even sacked Alf Ramsey, the man who delivered England the World Cup.

So where do we go from here Jim ?

The reality is that four of the last six managers have been more than up to the job but have been evicted by the press and resultant public opinion.

The (popular) press did all but appoint Keegan and he was arguably the worst of the six.

And I agree the FA have many questions to answer.

But the FA can't invent or create the perfect candidate for the job. They can make judgements and have got 4/6 appointments right in the last 25 years.

But they can't appoint a robot, and when human incumbents display faults which are only human but which don't affect their ability to manage the England team, the footballing positives should take precedence.

And for the record, Alf Ramsey stooped into the gutter with the rest of them. Instead of offering advice to Robson, with whom he also shared an Ipswich connection, he took peanuts from the Mirror to slate him in public at every turn.

Once again Jim, the trashy press put money and circulation above English football. It was ever thus. How you can try and defend it I don't know.

Given the poor 2004 results, maybe this develops into the straw that broke the camel's back. If so, where do you go from there??

What englishman really springs to mind?

Curbishley- solid at a small club, BUT can he make the leap?

Big Slam - same thing...good with a mini, can he take the keys to the bentley?

Should the continental track be followed once again? I could probably go on all evening, but one continental that could possibly work (is that enough qualifiers?) given his track record with huge clubs is none other than Hector Cuper.

the guy's a genius of a manager, check the CV out... additionally, a solid man- the proof being how ronaldo truly hates him. Granted he's Argentine, but I think he might be an adopted Italian now, as he was too staid even for them.... just think of the Ranieri press conferences... and multiply that by 100.

Where's my hat ?

Edited by blue/white

Sky Sports News is now reporting that one of Thursdays tabloids reveals another affair involving SGE's and Palios's little madam.

Probably a bloke who once emptied the bins outside a building on a street in the same postcode area as Sven.

But it'll keep the momentum going on the story. Soon there'll be a last straw and Sven will walk away because of the stupid tabloids.

Soon there'll be a last straw and Sven will walk away because of the stupid tabloids.

But is anyone really that bothered?

Personally I tend towards the point of view that any number of people could have perfoermed as averagely as Sven has given the talent he has at his disposal.

EDIT: In any event there is no chance of Sven simply "walking away" and forgoing £14m compensation. If nothing else he is motivated by love of money.

Edited by RevidgeBlue

Since when did the press exist to serve English football? Or are they supposed only to print the "nice" stories and ignore the ones that might harm the game? Newspapers did not report Royal scandals in days gone by but the world has moved on since then.

Newspapers compete against each other for customers (the same as drinks companies) and the smell of a good story (which this most certainly is) has the houndogs from from the red tops salivating. And who would not admit to lapping up every word of the Eriksson affair as the story unfolds?

Had he won either the 2002 World Cup or Euro 2004, Eriksson could shag away for England and he would probably have received a knighthood for it. As is it, both tournaments exposed his inadequacies.

At £4 million a year the FA are obviously wondering if they are getting value for money from a man of limited ability who will never be able to deliver the success that the country craves and who clearly has so much spare time on his hands that he is chasing every bit of skirt around the office desks.

Eriksson should be consigned to the scrapheap now, following Keegan, Hoddle, Venables, Taylor, Robson, Greenwood and Revie in the Hall of Dishonour for England Managers Who Weren't Up To The Job.

The more this non-story gets overblown, the more I think the FA are trying to sack Sven without paying the millions of pounds in compensation. How many other people in the world have had an affair at work ?. We all knew Sven was a shagger, as Nancy was married when they met, and he poked Ulrika. So this is no real surprise.

As a manager, Sven has been quite good. If you remember how crap we were with that goon Keegan (who was installed after a press campaign), we have done OK. Sven's managerial flaws are that England play a bit too defensively at the wrong time, and he has a fetish for a few naff players like Heskey and Phil Neville. He can't really be blamed for the fact that our midfield lacked the skill and confidence to keep the ball. Their clubs' coaches deal with that sort of thing.

The more this non-story gets overblown, the more I think the FA are trying to sack Sven without paying the millions of pounds in compensation. How many other people in the world have had an affair at work ?. We all knew Sven was a shagger, as Nancy was married when they met, and he poked Ulrika. So this is no real surprise.

As a manager, Sven has been quite good. If you remember how crap we were with that goon Keegan (who was installed after a press campaign), we have done OK. Sven's managerial flaws are that England play a bit too defensively at the wrong time, and he has a fetish for a few naff players like Heskey and Phil Neville. He can't really be blamed for the fact that our midfield lacked the skill and confidence to keep the ball. Their clubs' coaches deal with that sort of thing.

It's little to do with whether he had an affair (again) at work per se.

It's about whether when asked about it by his employers he deliberately lied about it to try and cover his own arse thereby inducing the FA to put out an official release which turned out to be false.

At £4 million a year the FA are obviously wondering if they are getting value for money from a man of limited ability who will never be able to deliver the success that the country craves and who clearly has so much spare time on his hands that he is chasing every bit of skirt around the office desks.

Eriksson should be consigned to the scrapheap now, following Keegan, Hoddle, Venables, Taylor, Robson, Greenwood and Revie in the Hall of Dishonour for England Managers Who Weren't Up To The Job.

Utter rubbish. If they had any doubts then they shouldn't have used the media to force a new contract on him just a few months ago. Now they're using the same media to embarrass him out of a job.

If only the FA had appointed Brian Clough at the peak of his powers c1973-76 instead of Revie/Uncle Ron Greenwood.

Robson & Venables not good enough for England? You're having a laugh aren't you. Just because that pack of sewer rats that you count as former colleagues hounded them out of the job doesn't mean they weren't good enough. In most other countries they would have been lauded for their achievements.

Sadly our gutter press can do nothing other than knock stab in the back and then kick them when they are down.

If only the FA had appointed Brian Clough at the peak of his powers c1973-76 instead of Revie/Uncle Ron Greenwood.

The press mounted a vigorous campaign for Cloughie but they were ignored as usual. Cloughie was certainly at his most controversial at that time but weren't his "peak years" 1978-79 when Nottingham Forest won the European Cup in successive seasons?

jim

the gutter press is on a par with burnley, they print sh!t every single day of our lives and rarely tell the TRUTHFUL facts of an "exclusive" story, not only this but REAL news is always hidden in the pages amongst paper selling headlines and utter tripe.

I mean when DB was allegedly humping the toilet girl (loo) it was plastered all over every gutter tabloid, at the same time our own British Forces were being blown to hell in Iraq !

We had two seriously nasty murders of young kids and then we have the story about emeeeelle esky having it off with yet another tart, guess where the murder story appeared ?

we have big mammaried jordan (not the brfc one I should add) slobbing all over peter gayboy andre and then at the same time have an elderly lady aged 89 raped by a 21yr old thug, where did that story go and what appeared on the front pages ?

The gutter press is simply sensationalism, not true reporting of the horros of our world.

the editors simply have orders to sell papers not to tell the stories of pure and utter horrendous incidents that happen in day to day life, instead thy print crap about the likes of sven and his many conquests, beckham and his floosie.

The reality is jim is that the british public wants real news stories not tosh

so contact you contacts and tell them to do some real reporting, get to the front lines in iraq and afghanistan instead of waiting outside the local night club mad.gifmad.gif

The reality is jim is that the british public wants real news stories not tosh

The sad fact of the matter is they print it because people read it. The editors dont give a hoot about these celebs, they just know it sells newspapers.

Sacking England managers does seem slightly different though, the press like feeling they have an effect on a sport they slavishly follow.

Also a sacking story, you gessed it, sells more newspapers.

The press mounted a vigorous campaign for Cloughie but they were ignored as usual. Cloughie was certainly at his most controversial at that time but weren't his "peak years" 1978-79 when Nottingham Forest won the European Cup in successive seasons?

Cloughie was the top manager in Britain for years on end . Having took an average old second division team, Derby, to the Championship in 1972 , he then did exactly the same with Forest culminating in the Europe triumphs of '79 and '80 .

Where would Leeds be today if they had kept him?

Where would England be if he'd have sorted out the FA as he so often threatened ? Maybe they wouldn't be ruled today by the kind of duffers who were stupid enough to offer Ericcson a massive long term contract which they can barely afford to rid themselves of.

Robson & Venables not good enough for England? You're having a laugh aren't you. Just because that pack of sewer rats that you count as former colleagues hounded them out of the job doesn't mean they weren't good enough. In most other countries they would have been lauded for their achievements.

Sadly our gutter press can do nothing other than knock stab in the back and then kick them when they are down.

My how time dims the memory MB. As far as Venables is concerned it was only the (London) press that got him the damned job in the first place! His managerial achievements certainly never merited much above the a 'big' 1st Div job. Apart from one lucky season at Barca (how on earth did he get that job anyway?.......must be the same mystefing reason that Woy got the Inter job too). As a manager he was nothing, he simply talked a good game.

Where would England be if he'd have sorted out the FA as he so often threatened ? Maybe they wouldn't be ruled today by the kind of duffers who were stupid enough to offer Ericcson a massive long term contract which they can barely afford to rid themselves of.

Agrred Phil but there in a nutshell is the reason Clough didn't get the job. Although press and public were massively behind him the daft sod gobbed off about dismantling the FA from top to bottom before he even applied for the job!

Once he did that he was never ever going to get the job was he? The old dodderers and yes man at the FA would have been like Turkeys voting for Christmas.

Anyway we now have the players threatening to strike if he is potted! What a hoot! laugh.giflaugh.gif

And what a heaven sent opportunity to get rid of the useless, overpaid, over indulged, but totally detched from reallity sods and send message out to the rest what it should mean to play for England!

If this story has any foundation the FA should take Cambell and Rooney to one side for a quiet word and then simply stop this nonsense immediately by thanking the rest for their services to date but informing them all that those services will no longer be required within the England set up ever again. And if they want to sell tickets for that I'd pay dear for one on the very front row! I would just love it!

We would miss nowt. Its not as if they are any piggin good is it ffs! We could get another team to do just as well as that lot by throwing darts blindfold at a list of names.

I think Sven is a con merchant, his reputation seems to far exceed his achievements/ calibre of previous clubs.

I don't care who he shags, for 4 mill we should win a trophy.

And as for teh stupid beggars who play for him, if they threaten to strike because Sven gets pushed, they should get sacked as well. You don't hold a gun to your country's head. They put playing for their country below playing for Sven - terrible. It's that gobshit Gabriella Neville again.

I think Sven is a con merchant, his reputation seems to far exceed his achievements/ calibre of previous clubs.

I don't care who he shags, for 4 mill we should win a trophy.

And as for teh stupid beggars who play for him, if they threaten to strike because Sven gets pushed, they should get sacked as well. You don't hold a gun to your country's head. They put playing for their country below playing for Sven - terrible. It's that gobshit Gabriella Neville again.

Totally agree with you there Bryan.

It's not as though the starting eleven are indispensible and are the only talent this country has. If need be, sack everyone of them who strikes. We could always just replace the England squad with the U21s and teach the ungrateful sods that they are not only not bigger than their clubs, but they can't even touch their countries.

I've said it before, the only reason they all bum up to SGE is because he is too bloody soft. Everybody wants a manager that will let them do what they want and never publicly criticise them etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.